Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #231
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber
Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

when I was a young girl, we used to go camping in the mountains by a lake. one summer we were driving home and my dad stopped the car quickly. turned out there was a HUGE moose in the middle of the road. he was just standing there staring at us! my dad honked the horn, flashed the lights, etc, but couldn't get that moose to move. there wasn't nothing else he could do so we just sat there. finally after what seemed like an hour, the moose just turned and walked off the road!

(bummer.....no moose smilie down there!)
rybugsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 10:35 PM   #232
Pm me please!
Webkinz :)

Hipposter is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when my grandparents came to visit us from Brazil and we went to South Dakota to go to Mount. Rushmore.
Hipposter is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #233
My squirrel is a
Gift Guru

Lawrence05 has a spectacular aura aboutLawrence05 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory was when my friend gave me a playful push and I tripped and fell into her pool... clothes and all! Then everybody else jumped in. We were soaking, but we had lots of fun!
Old 06-19-2009, 10:42 PM   #234
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I went to plum creek and checked out the cool replicas. I love little house on the prairie books and shows so I loved the place!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 10:48 PM   #235
oo Hoo! I'm A
Gift Guru

Piglet is on a distinguished road

My favourite summer memory would be visiting family in Hong Kong as well as getting to go to their Disneyland!
Old 06-19-2009, 10:50 PM   #236
.:.☆.:.
Gifted

Unicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to behold

My favorite summer memory was when I was very little. My grandparents had a big, beautiful farm, and I used to love to explore and play in the woods and the fields. I especially loved the giant treehouse my grandpa made for all of us grandchildren. Those were wonderful times!!
Thanks for having this wonderful giveaway!
Unicornz is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #237
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

Ooh i have had so many summer memories but my all time favorite is when i went on a cruise to Europe and me and my family stayed there for awhile! I saw so much i barely can remember what was there LOL it was tons of fun! Good luck to everyone!
snowball0319 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #238
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

My most favorite memory is going to my Aunt's home for a HALF-WAY to Christmas party. Including: Christmas Carols, Hot Chocolate, Ice Skating (Which was actually Swimming because it was to wwarm to freeze the pond over), and a white elephant gift exchange!

It was a memory not to forget!
wontonweekly is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #239
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Hmm...my favourite summer memory?

Probably would have to be...

Me, my Mom, and 3 friends went down to Rhode Island. We went to the Mystic Aquarium where we saw the Beluga Whales for the very first time! Then we stopped off at the beach...but it was kind of chilly that day, so there was no one there. We all played there for an hour or so...though we could only go in to the water up to our knees (water was too cold ). After that we went for dinner to a restraunt and sat outdoors. The outdoors part was on a back deck-like area right on the beach...it overlooked the Atlantic Ocean!!! They had a set of stairs that led directly to the sand of the beach...so while we were waiting for the food, we ran down the stairs and played at the beach. We stayed at a cute little B&B, and we go back there every year.

It was a great weekend, and ever since then we have gone down with new people each year.

Wow...you guys are incredibly generous
Another awesome contest by WI!!

Thanks so much to everyone!!

~KinzUser2523~
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #240
sharkgoddess is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Going scuba diving for the first time, and getting to see a sea turtle and a reef shark!
sharkgoddess is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: