Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

Momto3 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite Summer memory is when my family used to go up north to a resort. We would stay in a cabin, fish, and swim. They had turtle races there, too. It was so much fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #222
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory was when me and my freinds had a sleep over and we camped in the backyard and were telling ghost stories and we got really freaked out and decided to sleep insdie instead bacuase all our stuff were dissapearing and we had pillow fighs, smarties fight (lol that was the best part), and we ate a bunch of junk food and watched movies all night long. Then in the morning we would all go down by the river and explore!
i wish i could reply that memory again and again!
cotoncandybunni is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #223
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory has to be going away to band camp! It was so much fun meeting new people and I learned so much about music!
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #224
chacho03

missy1013 is just really nicemissy1013 is just really nice

My favorite childhood summer memories are of my best friend and I swimming in her pool, playing at the park, riding our bikes, playing tag with flash lights at night, catching fire flys and just having good ole fashion F-U-N!!!!!
missy1013 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #225
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

My favorite Summer memory was when I had a sleep-over with my MBFFL, & when I went to camp, and got to hang out with them!

(MBFFL stands for; Major Best Friends For Life.)

Thanks, Ameriwade, for the donation! Great contest, guys!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #226
Gifted

Yoshi65 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when I went on all the rollercoasters at Six Flags Great Adventure.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #227
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

My favourite summer memory- the day I adopted my Annabelle kitty. I will never forget it and I will always be grateful that I was the one to find her.
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #228
Gift Trainee

nsturms is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when my family went to Disney World over the 4th of July. It was so fun but really hot.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #229
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

My favorite summer memory was when I met my best friend!
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:26 PM   #230
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Great thread. Good luck everyone. My favorite summer memory is the Disney World. I never was there and a girlfriend and I went. She was a lot of fun and so was the trip. It was so special and so magical. We had a great time. It was more fun than with family because my family would fight and argue all the time. My friend made it special and Disney World was special. Everything I saw on TV was happening in real life
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: