Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 09:45 PM   #211
Webkinz :)
Summergirl1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My personal favorite memory of a summer vacation was 2009, my birthday is in the summer, so I went to a great water park. My friend and I couldn't decide which slide to ride on. By the end of an hour, we still hadn't decided! Although we eventually chose a ride and had HEAPS of fun!!! Soon after we had a sleepover. But could you really call it a sleep-over? There wasn't much sleeping I can tell you that! Great memory!
Summergirl1000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #212
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory would be from a day i spent with one of my best friends
We went to a beautiful animal sanctuary where we got to play with the arctic foxes, tiger cubs, desert foxes, and baby alligators. It was amazing! After, we had a sleepover at my house where we basically just stayed up all night talking about everything from candy to webkinz, lol.
I ended up convincing her to join WI, and she still posts frequently
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #213

Aubree is an unknown quantity at this point

Watching my children playing and laughing, jumping in the pool.
Aubree is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #214

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memories have been too many to count! My favorite memories are walking around late and getting into trouble with my friends.
(Not big trouble, lol)
nickistheman is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #215

shana519 is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite memories of summer was spending hours at the local swimming pool with my best friend. We practically became fish from swimming so much, but it was a ton of fun spending all that time with your best friend
shana519 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #216
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

I love to go camping! So I have tons of great summer time memories doing just that. I would say my favorite would be when we camped in the Cedar Point camp ground. We got to camp + enjoy a couple days at Cedar Point & Soak City.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #217
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I would have to say one of my favorite summer memoreis is when my dad took me to the park to fly kites. I had this really cool fish kite that had a reel like string and my dad had this one that was really hard to fly so We flew our kites all afternoon and it was so fun because it was just me and him.
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #218
jenmike95 is on a distinguished road

What a great contest - made me stop and think! My favorite summer memory is of a time at sleep-over summer camp. I was there during mid-August in the Adirondack Mountains, and it was a hot summer night (the nights can sometimes be very cool in the higher altitudes). The counselors were rather excited about something, and had all of the campers, younger and older, grab their sleeping bags and drag them to the grassy commons where we all settled for the night. Imagine our surprise and delight when we were treated to an unusually active Perseid meteor shower, with an incredible display of shooting stars and star "bursts" in the sky above us. Eventually it became late enough that the younger children returned to their cabins, but we older campers had the pleasure of falling asleep, right there, under the heavens. It was so magical, and I will never forget it.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #219

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

My favorite summer memory is going bare foot all the time and playing night games with my friends. Also we live by a ball park and it is fun to see the lights on and hear the people cheering at the games. dstephenson22
dstephenson22 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #220

iPhoneless is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember going to my cousin's house for a few weeks. Then we went camping. It was so fun. But when we got back their, the house got robbed. It felt so weird...
iPhoneless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: