Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #141
vbpuppy13
Lil Kinz

vbpuppy13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when my little cousin and I drove to Las Vegas with my parents from her house and stayed at a really nice hotel. We spent a lot of time at the hotel's amazing pool and went to fun places like M&M World and Coke World. We always have fun together, and we laugh at each other's jokes.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 08:29 PM   #142
jdodo
Webkinz :)

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory is when me,my mom,and my 2 cosins went to the beach!That was the first time I met one of my cosins and she was so funny!She spent mostly the whole time making a giant hole in the sand while everyone was either in the water or relaxing on the sand.At the end she climbed in the hole and asked me to bury her LOL!She is coming back soon and me,my mom,probally her parents,and her will go to the amusment park together!My dad is not going bc he is in China and is coming back in August.
Good Luck To Everyone!
~dodo
dodo is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #143
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i remember going to the beach all day with my mom, dad and 2 sisters. we would sit on the beach all day. my dad would build a fire and we would roast hot dogs and make smores. we lived right down the street from the beach so we would go almost everyday. there were days we slept at the beach and woke to pancakes and a very cold swim lol. to go back in time to the simpler times...

thanks for helping me remember the good ol days
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #144
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

So many.........

Probably my best summer memories are all the times we went camping with our cousins and even more family and friends. We always had such a blast with such a big group of fun people doing everything from hiking to swimming to playing games around the campfire. I am blessed with such an awesome family and terrific friends!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #145

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was spending time at the lake every Sunday after church with my dad and our friends. Laughing, swimming, cooking out. What better way to spend the summer?
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #146

pigletfanatik is an unknown quantity at this point

Every year my family and my friends family went together to a local amusement park. The best year every was when I was finally big enough to ride "The Comet" a very tall roller coaster.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #147
Gift Trainee

susie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,
My best summertime memory was when I got to go to my grandmothers house. We went to Storybook Forest and Idlewild Park. I had a wonderful time. My grandmother lived in PA and I lived in Virginia at the time. I remember the old mother who lived in a shoe model. This was one of my best times as a child.

Susie3693
Old 06-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #148

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

So far this year, it would be visiting my grand parents and getting to see all my relatives on my birthday, which was recently. I got some extra awesome presents too!
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #149

trickyboy3 wears the mantle of perfection with gracetrickyboy3 wears the mantle of perfection with gracetrickyboy3 wears the mantle of perfection with gracetrickyboy3 wears the mantle of perfection with gracetrickyboy3 wears the mantle of perfection with gracetrickyboy3 wears the mantle of perfection with gracetrickyboy3 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My favorite summer memory is of sleeping in the secret passage, riding our bikes to the swimming pool and playing outside all day long!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #150

lauraboborra is an unknown quantity at this point

My most favorite summer memory was when my mom and dad would take our family to 'the camp' (the little house that we had on a lake with no running fresh water) and my sister and I would fish, catch salamanders, and swim around like maniacs. MAN were the s'mores that we made there good!!
lauraboborra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: