Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #1231
Webkinz :)

Estreya is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My summer memory is swimming - A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Estreya is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #1232
Lil Kinz
twins1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is my trip to six flags. The day started out good because of the breakfast I had they were pancakes in the shape of flags with sausages as the poles and a roller coaster made of fruit. Then I went to ride the roller coasters. They were amazing. Then I went to play some of the games there but I lost my wallet on one of the rollercoasters so I went back to look for it but I could not find it. So I started to hed back to ride more rides when an old man said he would give me some money to play the games. So even thogh i lost my wallet that is my favorite summer memory.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #1233
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

My favorite summer memory is one that we've recently created for our kids. Each year on the last day of school we have a neighborhood party right after school. It is so fun and a great way to kick off the summer vacation!
Old 06-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #1234

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is when my son was finally tall enough to ride the Rip Cord at Cedar Point last year. We went on it together and it was the first time for both of us. It was AWESOME. We bought the video and everything.
kandeekane is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #1235

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory is is catching lightning bugs with my kids.
dragonfly is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #1236

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

One of my favorite summer memories was listening for the bells on the Good Humor ice cream truck and running down the sidewalk and getting a Fudgsicle.
lashes is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 09:30 PM   #1237
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

I have so many wonderful summer memories that it was really tough to choose...I've been thinking about it all week. I have to say, it was a great trip down memory lane and my mom and I shared lots of laughs, as well as letting my son in on some of the fun we both had as kids and together over the years.

Since I have to pick only one I think it would be my second trip to the Hawaiian Islands with my mom in the early 90s. She took me to Oahu the first time seven years earlier and it was my turn to treat her. We went to the Big Island (Hawaii) and to Kauai. We stayed in beautiful hotels right on the beach, had tons of great food and adult beverages, took a helicopter ride over the volcanoes and waterfalls on Hawaii, went snorkeling off the Nepali coast and went pseudo-hiking in Waimea Canyon. We still talk about the Tree Tunnel and the terrific (and inexpensive) sandwich shop that we visited nearly everyday on Kauai and the awesome bakery at the southern end of Hawaii that made the best Hawaiian bread EVER! Fun, relaxing vacations, surrounded by the beauty and terrific smells of the Islands are tops on my list!

Thanks WI and Ameriwade for yet another wonderful contest! I've enjoyed reading many of the other memories from the WI members! I hope everyone has a terrific summer!
momtofaye is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #1238
i gotz 51

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was this summer! well it is like every summer, actually. I am staying with my grandparents and we do fun stuff! We have barbeques and go shopping and on vacations. I have a pool. And i am really close to my two neighbors. We play a lot! So we go swimming. We draw with chalk. We eat popsicles and we ride our bikes together. Then we say we are having a 'party', and we get snacks and play music on my radio. We dance around and have friendship parties. They are so nice and I'm having the summer of my life!
b-b-bre is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #1239

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

I am Very Lucky, my favorite summer memory happens every summer. My brother has a little lake house and every 4th of July the entire family unites there for a day of fun. A day as wonderful as Christmas & one where we are as thankful for everything & everyone as Thanksgiving. A big family holiday. The youngsters & young at heart swim, play, go for boat rides & tube, some even fish, while the grandparents, aunts & uncles watch & laugh at everyone while they visit.
Food is plentiful & snacks start early as everyone who attends contributes to the table. For dinner the grill is full with hamburgers & hot dogs, maybe even a brat or two. When you can't eat another bite it is off for more boat rides till nightfall. When it becomes time for the big professional fireworks display at the dam. The water is speckled with boaters drifting on the water watching the elaborate shower of sparks as they shoot into the air & reflect back from the water. It is an amazingly beautiful sight. But, if it rains all day ... we crowd around the tv for movies... but the best part is that everyone is together!! =)
DMTig is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #1240
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

My favorite summer memory... sitting around the pool, enjoying the nice warm weather.

cpom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: