Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 05:20 PM   #1221
penguins and monkeys
Webkinz :)

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my fav summer memory is when i went to church camp in fact i just got back about an hour ago 5:20 pm central i just got saved and filled with the holy spirit
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #1222

timerj is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My best & favorite memory of summer is when my mom would pack a picnic lunch and my dad, mom & me would go to my dad's favorite fishing hole way out in the country on some side road. We would walk through a field & then along the creek to get to the place where the fish were. It seemed to take forever but when we got there it was so much fun! I waded in the creek & searched for crayfish under rocks, caught minnows, or tried anyway, & my dad taught me how to fish. When i got bored because I wasn't catching any fish my mom would sing this song... to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star...
Fishy, fishy, bite my hook,
You'll be the Captain & I'll be the cook!
And guess what it worked every time! I always caught a fish!
Or at least that's what I remember! The innocence of childhood eh!
I'm a mother now and hope I can create as wonderful a memory for my children!
timerj is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #1223

Sarahdawn is on a distinguished road

One of my favourite summer memories is driving from Vancouver down to Arizona and then travelling around Arizona.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #1224
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory is just wandering and exploring in the woods without having to worry about time or responsibilities
muffy is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 06:59 PM   #1225
Lil Kinz
BGBear is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when I was around 6. My parents were working on making a flower garden on the side of our house and I came out to join them early one morning. My cat was there eating grass while I was sitting next to her coloring. The cat started getting sick but I had no idea what was happening. I started freaking out while my mom just warned me to step away before she throws up. It's a funny memory, but I just remember it being so perfect to be there with them (without my sister around) and so beautiful outside. Euphoric.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #1226
shellz70cuda

Shell is a name known to allShell is a name known to allShell is a name known to all

What a great idea for a contest! There are so many lovely stories!

My favorite summer memory is from last summer and getting my parents hooked on Webkinz. They used to think my DH and I were crazy and now they are as hooked as we are. We showed them all the great things there are to do in WW and introduced them to the WI site as well. Thanks to WW and WI for making us a a happy Webkinz family!
Shell is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #1227
cookiecrumbles

My favorite summer memory was when I finally passed the swim test at camp! The water was glacier water, and it was FREEZING! I don't do good with cold water, so I was SO happy when I finally passed!

I had so much fun at camp that summer!
Old 06-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #1228
floramanda
Lil Kinz
floramanda is an unknown quantity at this point

"My favorite summer memory is going to the tide pools with my friends. It was rocky, I loved jumping rock to rock. I saw a red sea anemone, geoducks, purple starfish, and live crabs. I walked in the water and got myself all wet. And that's my favorite summer memory."

Michael, age 6
floramanda is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 07:06 PM   #1229
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

I'm building my favorite summer memory this year, I'm house sitting in Savannah, GA for a month. Lot's of kids, lots of family and lots of love.
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 07:14 PM   #1230

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite summer memory so far would be last summer. We moved from Alaska to the midwest and drove the whole way when our ferry caught on fire. We saw bears, moose, sheep and very few people. We got to stop at the giant mall in Edmonton. Canadian grocery stores have the coolest things. We took a two day break at Mount Rushmore before driving on more. It is time that will never come again and the fact that we survived without knowing we would be on the road for ten days and that we still love each other makes me realize how wonderful my family is!
kinznewbie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: