Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #1201
Call me Bo!
Webkinz :)

Bobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Hello WI,

My favorite summer memory was when my Uncle passed away and my mom cancelled all of our summer plans so that she & dad could take my brother, sister & myself on 5 weeks of travel to visit my aunts & uncles. Mom said it was important to do this that very same summer Uncle Frank died. We went to Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan and Illinois for a summer of a lifetime.
Now I understand why my mom insisted on us spending "quality time" with her brothers & sister.
It was my favorite summer by far!

Thank you for the chance to win a prize.
Bobophie98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #1202
Honeypie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite for 2009 was the trip to Hawaii we just got back from yesterday. We took a helicopter ride and went on a sea tour. Thanks for the contest.
Honeypie is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #1203
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Summer Memories, so many to remember. 4-H Camp is probably the best of my summer memories. Hiking, ghost stories, campfire songs and skits, being sure a bear is going to get you in the woods, even though there are no bears in Indiana.

Cool contest!
moosewyo is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:47 PM   #1204
Gifted

cutieangel9393 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was getting drenched while lowering flags with honor scouts on Mackinac Island!
cutieangel9393 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:49 PM   #1205
Gifted

Mindykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was of going to 4-H camp and making new friends every year but also seeing my old camp friends!
Old 06-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #1206
Lil Kinz

honeybuns#15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My Fav. summer memory is when we went to six flags with my mom, dad, my sister, and grandparents. They haven't gone to a huge amusement park before and we were all making fun of them since they thought things were so "high tech" now a days. Now, she would always go on the roller coasters when she was a kid so she wanted to go on one of those that flip pside down couple of times and nobody wanted to go on such an intence ride with her so he went alone. Well, it so happens that the ride gets stuck half way through the loop! And was she screaming or WHAT!! HAHAHA LOL! It stayed ther for about 3 minutes and it began to go again. After the ride, my grandma told us, " I will never go on one of those again!"

That is my Memory of the summer!!!
honeybuns#15 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #1207
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite summer memory was the summer before 4th grade.
My whole family (mom, dad, sister, grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles) went to Disney World.
We drove down there, taking two days. We got to the hotel and relaxed for the night.
A few hours later I was all itchy and told my mom I had mosquito bites all over. Well, those mosquito bites were chicken pox and I was devastated that I was going to miss Disney!
I did have to stay at the hotel (and I was miserable) but three days later I was allowed to leave and go to Disney. It ended up being one of the most memorabile vacations ever!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #1208
Lil Kinz

ruttan4me is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going to my grandparents farm. Helping them feed the cows ,picking the corn in the field and gathering eggs from the chickens.
ruttan4me is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #1209

luizzy7 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite summer memory its liked a tatoo in my heart ill never forget my memory when me and my loving family when out in our backyard had a fire and sat around it seang some songs and roast marshmellows, talk about our experinces in life and had a good time. We had tents and sleep out in the twitlight sky under the glidering stars. :chi:
Old 06-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #1210
Lil Kinz
coconutlol is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of summer was playing with my son's Webkinz. He was gone at camp, and i just decided to play for 10 minutes. But the 10 minutes soon became 4 hours. Webkinz, you have done it again! You have managed to lure me and thousands of other people into playing your addictive games. I will never forget the way my elephant laughed, how he waved, the way he talked. I hve to say im in love with my pet, and nothing else. I HEART KINZ.
coconutlol is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: