Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #1191
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Summers, I just hang out with my girls and we get to do things. I especially like family reunions and going to amusement parks. With a new baby, we can't do that this year, but hopefully next summer.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 12:43 PM   #1192
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite Summer memory is when my family went to Cyprus for Easter Break and we all had so much fun walking to the beach, playing outside, and seeing my cousins (my cousins and grandpa and grandma live in Cyprus). I experienced what it was like to own a dog for the first time! We found many stray cats in the backyard.

Thanks for the contest!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 12:44 PM   #1193
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is going to Girl Scouts camp because I got to ride horses. I wish I could go again this summer!
Thanks for the contest.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #1194
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

My favorite summer memory was when my parents and I went to Coldstone the day before Father's Day. My mom walked up to the lady that took orders and said 'My husband doesn't know that I got him an ice cream cake, so can you keep it until I need it?' Tehn, after my dad finished his Oreo Blast, the cake came out. He was like 'What is that?' Then my mom told him that we ordered it for him. I'm eating a slice right now while I'm typing this story!
Maine is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 01:27 PM   #1195
wordtome
Gift Guru

SqueezeBoxx will become famous soon enough

The year I moved here. The house came with a pool and we spent every possible second in it. The novelty of a pool wears off after a while, but there is nothing like that first summer!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:27 PM   #1196

2twins is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite smmer memmory is when i went to a water park at the beginning of summer. i went there *** my older brother and it was a blast. Even though i lost my glasses and all of my money and i mean all of it. It is still my favorite summer memory.
2twins is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #1197
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

I think my favorite summer memory was when I was little and went to the beach with my mother to visit my great grandmother. We walked on the beach, ate ice cream and I got scratch n sniff stickers and a sticker album. I also collected a whole bunch of shells and one even looked like a butterfly. After we visited with my great grandmother we went to Disney. It was a great vacation
Old 06-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #1198

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite Summer memory is..... I can't remember right now, but I do enjoy goning out for ice cream with my family. Thanks!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #1199
Lil Kinz
VAChick is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is family picnics where I got to eat homemade ice cream! Having to take a turn pusing the handle around on the ice cream maker just made eating the ice cream all that better because I helped make it!
VAChick is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #1200
neondeon43 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is when I went to my friends house out in Wisconsin for a week. We went tubing for a whole day. We also went to the mall of America and spent a whole day there too. We went fishing, swimming, and we hung out alot!
neondeon43 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: