Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when we went to the Underground Museum in Kansas. It's a salt mine that is 650 feet below the surface of the earth. It was absolutely AMAZING! First we rode on a freight lift in the dark all the way down to the mine. Then we rode on a tram down through tunnels and experienced "absolute darkness", which was terrifying for someone afraid of the dark! This salt mine is the type of salt they use on the roads in winter. It is also the mine that is used to store important records, Hollywood films, clothing and props that they do not want destroyed. About 20 years ago, while exploring the mine, they found a MINT CONDITION copy of a newspaper that had been left by a miner the day after President Lincoln was assinated. They also store the original copy of the Wizard of Oz and thousands of other movies there. We also got to walk around and look at the type of equipment that is used by miners, and look at other displays they had. IT WAS SO COOL! I'd love to go again really soon!
teacher13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #112
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when my family and I went to the Bahamas. We had so much fun!

Thanks so much Justin and Ameriwade! For this contest. I hope everyone on WI is having a wonderful summer!
merry312 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #113
amyjones7180

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Oh wow, my favorite summer memory... There are so many to choose from! I'd have to say, the year we went to Seattle, WA. My brother met the vice president of Nintendo, and he took us to a Mariners game for free! We got to sit in the Nintendo box and the Microsoft one was right beside it. I got to meet Bill Gates! That was exhilerating! Then we got a cute puppy that ****** on a baby bottle and we took it home on the plane. I got to hold it in my lap and every once in a while it poked its little head out of the carrier and opened its mouth as if saying, "Feed me!" That summer was amazing!
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #114
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite summer memory is just being outside ALL day! My mother would call us in when it was time to eat, other than that we were outside. No worries

kigz is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #115

scoobydoo53003 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when all my aunt and uncle brought my cousins over to grandmas and we played in sprinklers and with bubbles
scoobydoo53003 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #116

lanagirl112 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory would probably have to be the summer we went to the mountains. We stayed in a cabin and went to a theme park and had lots of fun as a family. we had a great time together and loved each other.
my user is lanagirl112 if you want to add me.
lanagirl112 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #117
Banned
webkinz1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best summer memory is when I got to see my new niece and hold her for the first time
webkinz1967 is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #118
Call Me Madison! =)
Gift Trainee

soccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud of

My favorite summer memory is when my soccer team won the Ina K! And when my grandma told me that we were going to a Miley Cyrus Concert!
soccerdog130 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #119
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

My favorite Summer memory...
Is my first trip to the Outer Banks. I'll never forget how me dad told me about the trip: I came home to change for my end-of-school-year play and he said, "Did mom tell you where we're going?" I said, "The grocery store?" He laughed and said, "No! Go look on the computer." Sure enough, I go look and see a beautiful Hatteras Island rental house. I said, "NO WAY!!" And, we had one day to pack, rent a car, and prepare for one of the best trips of my life. I will NEVER forget my first (successful) ride on the Boogie-Board! Now, we go every year and it's the highlight of my Summer!
I highly suggest you go if you get the chance!

It's beautiful!!!

Thanks for reading!
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #120
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

One summer my dad drove us to Washington state so he could go to the Army camp at Ft. Lewis. We stayed in the coolest place -- there was a creek in the back with berries growing wild! We live in a desert, so that was the neatest thing we had ever seen. We got to stay there for weeks and my brother and sister and I ran around in the woods and ate berries and apples and cherries and had a blast. I have never seen any place so GREEN. It was the best.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: