Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #1181
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite time was when my Mom and I would go visit family. My dad was one of these drivers who only stopped for gas, regardless of how many interesting things we passed on the way to our destination. A trip that my Dad would make in about 3 hours could be an all day adventure for Mom and I as we stopped to look at whatever we wanted, for as long as we wanted. Some times I wonder if it was my Mom's influence that made me go into research--that I needed to know things that others might over look. A3
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 11:28 AM   #1182
jacks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite memory is climbing trees, to see who could get the highest!
Old 06-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #1183
noodle8

webkinz lover<3 is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memory is getting a cool webkinz membership!!! i was so excited!! i have another cool memory! when my mom said i was going to camp!! those are truly great summer memories!!
Old 06-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #1184
Rebeckinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going to grandma's. Every summer was the same: we'd pack up our car until it was full and there was no room left but for us to sit. It was a 3-hour trip alongside the Ohio River to our hometown of Ashland, Ky, a quaint town with grand historic homes, a sprawling park in the center of town named Central Park (which, in my opinion, could rival the famous one), and a population of 27,000 people whose hospitality made you feel like you're a family member come home. (It still has that same wonderful charm today).

Grandma's house was right in the heart of the city: a huge three-story victorian home with high ceilings, grand columns and magnificient fireplaces. The old buzz of the doorbell, the familiar musty, woodsy smell of her home, and that feeling of first walking into an air conditioned room after a hot 3-hour drive in a car full of kids with the windows rolled down was the ultimate welcome.

Giving her that first hug and feeling her comforting arms around me is an experience I long for now. Grace at the table and indulging in meals as only grandma could make truly meant I was "home." Sometimes the kitchen was so full of family I had to sit with my brothers and cousins at the children's table while the grownups shared stories around the main table. Summer afternoons meant family picnics in Central Park under towering old trees with grandma's combination salad sandwiches, potato salad, and green beans. Early evenings meant sitting together reminiscing over old photos she kept in a 1940s hatbox or being on the front porch glider enjoying the hymns chimed from the corner church steeple.

When we finally departed for home, grandma would stand outside as we drove away and I would turn around in the back seat and wave to her out the back window. She would stand and wave also until both of us lost sight of one another.

I will always remember grandma's first hug of summer, the comfort of her meals, the memories of sharing stories, and her long wave goodbye. I'm thankful for the memories of not just one summer with grandma, but of many throughout my childhood and teenage years.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #1185

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

my favourite summer memory is spending time with family,bbqs and beach fun.cant wait for the summer holidays to begin!!!!!!!!!1
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #1186

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory is when I spent a whole month with my Grandparents. I had to fly on an airplane all by myself and we went camping in the mountains. It was great-no parents for a whole month. Thanks for the great contest Ameriwade and WI.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #1187
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

My favorite summer memory is when I was at my babysitter's house and we would get in the pool every day!!!!
emscales is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #1188
Wilt456
Gifted

Hopper is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is sitting on my back porch drinking an ice-cold glass of lemonade while watching the sun set.
Hopper is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #1189
jam1es will become famous soon enough

Hi all, this is my very first post!
My most favorite summer memories are of playing in calm summer rain showers, catching fireflies and playing spot-light tag with flashlights after dark. Also, of my family spending the weekends in Hatteras, NC, fishing and sleeping on the beach.
jam1es is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #1190
Gift Trainee

rooroo367 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is bike riding! One summer, my cousin and I would get up early every morning and ride around our large, country block. We lived out in the country and didn't have sidewalks to ride on. So, we rode our bikes on the black-top roads. It was a 16-mile bike ride. You never knew what dogs were going to chase us! Those little two-lane roads are now 4- and 5-lane, major highways and there are people everywhere. Miss those simpler times
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: