Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #1171
Gifted

Happyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

One of my most favorite summer memories is when I was four, I was playing tackle football with a friend and my dad in the back yard and we tackled my da d and gave him a bloody nose.
Happyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #1172
Webkinz :)

stitch18jr is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory just happened last week.. I got a puppy. His name is mortimer and he is the cutest and funniest lil guy.
stitch18jr is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #1173
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

My favorite summer memory was on the 4th of July 2008 when my whole family gathered around my grandmother's backyard for food and fireworks. I remember how exciting it was
jhae is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #1174

kinzmommie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going to the lake for vacation and eating watermelon on the dock and then ripping up the rind to have watermelon rind fights off the dock and in the water.

kinzmommie

the first ; the latest
Old 06-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #1175
I wuv my

purplepuppy is an unknown quantity at this point

I will always remember the summers I spent with my grandparents in Tucson with their house at the base of the mountain and watching the sunsets and afternoon rainshowers pass by. And visiting my grandmother in Raleigh with the towering trees and smell of pine cone and eating North Carolina barbeque. May they all rest in peace.

Anyway, those are the best of times growing up that I hope to pass on to my daughter.
purplepuppy is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #1176
WebkinzPaPa has a spectacular aura about

One Summer moment that sticks out when I think back was many years ago.

My dad always had some sort old "collector car" they were never supper expensive, but he would buy one, fix it up, and sell it after a few years. After selling one he would use the money to buy another to fix up. He loved old cars. This was a very enjoyable hobby for him.

One summer he decided that he should give up his hobby for the sake of his 3 kids. He sold his last "rot rod" and instead of the money going to the next project of his, he sacrificed his love of cars and baught a swimming pool for us.

That summer his hobby was building a deck around the pool. I think whenever he missed his cars he would come out, watch us splash around laughing, and never regret his desition.

Thanks dad! We'll never forget you.

-WebkinzPapa:bas:
WebkinzPaPa is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 10:31 AM   #1177
onderfully Webkinz

Mootimer is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

My favorite summer memory: Fishing & boating in Lake Geneva, WISCONSIN when I was 5 years old with my family and some cousins. It was very exhilarating being on boat for the first time.
Mootimer is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 10:50 AM   #1178

allencorn is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was hiking in the Grand Tetons.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #1179

webbiewonder364 has a spectacular aura about

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

:toucan:Mine is when I had a big barbeque birthday party at the ocean.:toucan:

I own a toucan
Old 06-26-2009, 11:25 AM   #1180
HP Midnight Showing!

koolkid887 will become famous soon enough

I love going to water parks. I am lucky enough to do it a lot!
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: