Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 08:23 AM   #1151
Webkinz :)

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

When I was a kid.......way back. My parents were divorced and we lived in a different state than my dad. I would have to ride an airplane by myself to go visit him. I felt so special and so grown up doing that, because sometimes there would be lay-overs and at a different airport, the airport staf would let me ride on their little carts to get me from one gate to another (so I wouldn't get lost). I got to board first, I got those little plastic "gold" wings and once I even sat in first class. I loved it.
tucsoncook is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 08:29 AM   #1152
Call me Mally please
Gift Guru

mallacine has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when i was like 5 years old and I went on my first fishing vacation and on the last day I caught a dog fish on an old mickey mouse fishing pole.
mallacine is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 08:32 AM   #1153

conman1000p is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is when my big family was driving through Maine in a camper for a smaller family. We had stopped for a rest along the road and played in a river during a lunch break. My bigger sister wore her yellow flip flops in the river and lost one as it floated quickly away from her. In a little while we all got back in the camper and back on the road to continue our trip. As we drove it started to rain which is no big deal, but my dad stopped the camper so we could take a look at what he was seeing. As we all stepped out of the camper we saw that it was raining on our side of the road but not the other side of the road, right down the yellow line! That was one of the coolest things i ever saw! Later that day, as we drove toward Canada, we stopped our camper for dinner near the river. As my family and i all ate and talked about our plans, my brother loudly said, "hey, look at that!" I was my sister's yellow flip flop floating past us! We all laughed really hard. Of all the great things we have done on our summer vacations I always tell everyone that story first because it is my favorite.
conman1000p is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 08:34 AM   #1154
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

My favorite summer memory is when my family went on vacation at a remote lake up north. We stayed at a cabin right on the lake with a long dock. There was a huge, white swan that lived there and every morning I would take some bread down to the lake and he would come to the dock and let me feed him. He was beautiful and it was amazing to see a bird like that up close. I had just finished reading "Trumpet of the Swan" and I was very young so it was a very special memory for me.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:42 AM   #1155
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite summer memory was a few years ago, when my brother brought his best friend down the shore, and I brought my best friend down the shore. It was reallly fun because our friends are actually cousins! We had a fun, family-filled week that Ill never forget
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 08:45 AM   #1156

Cheerio753 is just really niceCheerio753 is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is going to New York City with my family. I was just amazed by Times Square. It was also my birthday so I got to spend my birthday in New York City! I've been there a total of 6 times and the first time was the best one.
Cheerio753 is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 08:51 AM   #1157
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Hi! My favorite memory, on 2008, was when I went to Virginia and visited my mom's cousins. We went to a waterpark, Ocean Breezes ( I think that is the name), and we had lots of fun on waterslides and pools. We also did fireworks in that day and we threw nuts on the ground that make a popping sound. I felt so happy! When we had to leave, I cried because I had so much fun.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 09:01 AM   #1158
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My faveorite Summer Memory is when i went to the beach at South Carolina.

Thx WI ! ~ Kathryn
Old 06-26-2009, 09:03 AM   #1159
BunnyT

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory of summer is going to the shore with my family. There's nothing better than days on the beach and nights on the boardwalk! I can still smell the salt water that hits you as soon as you cross the bridge into town!

Thanks for yet another great contest!
Old 06-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #1160
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

My favorite summer memory is when I went to New Mexico and stayed 1 week.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: