Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 06:06 AM   #1141
Webkinz :)

pickwicknt is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

One of my favorite memories as a child was going to the pool with my mom. We'd always have to wait until later in the day b/c being redheads, we burn really easily. I loved finally getting there and jumping in. I revisited that memory and created new ones after my daughter was born. One of my favorite summer memories as an adult, is playing with my daughter. Taking her to the pool was such fun! She would always be so happy, loving the water, and smiling. The problem with smiling is that she would always get water in her mouth! And we would laugh about that too! She was always such a happy child. Having lost her 8 months ago at 8, I'll treasure the memories of those summer days forever.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 06:06 AM   #1142
meah has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory was jumping in the family station wagon and heading to PA to visit grandma.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:23 AM   #1143
Lil Kinz
FRAZZLEDGIRL is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory, was going to beautiful cabins in Tennessee with my family. We played games, went shopping, soaked in the hot tub on the back porch, went swimming (where my kids learned to swim), went to a show, and did one of our own!
FRAZZLEDGIRL is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #1144
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

my favorite summer time was when my whole famiy went to the dc zoo.
Sawyer4325 is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 06:47 AM   #1145
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

my favorite memory is the year we took our DS to Sesame Place.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:01 AM   #1146
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was a weekend in New York City. We had a fabulous time and kept busy every minute!
nixhome is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 07:08 AM   #1147
loveemwebkinz

Love'EmWebkinz is just really niceLove'EmWebkinz is just really nice

My favorite summer memory was the year my brother & I found a place to build a secret fort that nobody knew about. We would get up as soon as it was daylight pack food and runaway for the day, not coming back until after dark everyday. We did that for about 5 years & nobody ever found us or the fort. We actually went back there 2 years ago nad believe it or not the fort was still there.

Thanks WI and Ameriwade for another great contest.
Love'EmWebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 07:47 AM   #1148
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

My favorite summer memory was when I worked at a summer school in Cape Cod, where girls from the Dominican Republic would go. We had so much fun walking up the long road at night , with our flashlights on, being on the lookout for skunks! The beach was a 1 minute walk from the school...we had a lot of simple fun!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 07:48 AM   #1149

wizard15 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when my family went to Disney World for three weeks.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:00 AM   #1150
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

My favortie summer memory was the summer of '07. My family and I took a 2 week trip to Europe and visited the countries Ireland, Italy and France, the land of our ancestors(were not French though). We spent the first week in Ireland. While we were staying there we went to the Belleek factory were they make Irish pottery. We had tea at Ashford Castle. We saw the cliffs of Mohr, Galway Bay, Dunguaire Castle, and crossed the Shannon River where we saw 2 dolphins jumping with us. They said that their's usually always a dolphine acompaning the fairry. We also visited The Ring of Kerry, Coonnakiska Pass, Black Valley, Muckruss House and Garden tour, Dingle Penninsula, Gallaras Oratory, and Inch Beach. We didn't do all of that in one day. We missed our flight so we had to spend one more day in Ireland and took a shuttle to the airport at 5:15 a.m.

We next went to Italy and we stayed in Venice. That day we took a gondola ride back to the hotel, I also purchesed a Venice Carnival mask. We then went to Scilarno, Italy and saw Mt. Vesuvious, Pompeii, and Florence, Italy. At the hotel we stayed at I made 3 friends, one was from England, another from Italy(she could only speak Italian so it was hard to understand her), and the last was from New Jersey. We took a plane to France and we saw the Alps out the window. We then satyed in Paris for 2 nights and visited the Arch de Triumph and the Effile Tower. We then took a plane back home.

That was my favorite summer memory(I know, it's long but..). The funny thing was that we missed all of our international flights except the ones to Paris and back home. It was really the best summer ever .
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: