Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #1131
I have over 150
Webkinz :)

daisyrockgirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was going to South Carolina for the first time
daisyrockgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #1132
Lil Kinz

mightysbaby08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory is a funny one it was when i was alot younger and learning to swim. we had gone to the beach and i was swimming in my little floaty things. I was in the deep end and had just jumped in. so i had water in my eyes and freaking out like little kids do if they get water in their eyes. and i thought my dad was at the edge so i started to kick frantically towards him and when i got to him it wasn't him it was a stranger i started screaming and crying an was so embarassed. I know it sounds tramatic but it is my best memory of vacation. lol
Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #1133
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My Favorite Summer Memory is... A few years ago we went camping on an Island in the middle of a Lake.. It has a beach, some birds were eating turtle eggs. We collected what was left of them. About two months latter 14 turtles hatched.. We kept them for the winter and let them go in the spring. It was really cool.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #1134

Blondie1970 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is when I went to the beach with my mother and my new dog. We had a great time. We walked and gathered shells and played in the waves. It was great. I really miss my mother. She died almost two years ago.
Blondie1970 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 12:50 AM   #1135
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

My favorite summer memory would have to be of family vacations to the U.P. of Michigan. We'd go to my grandma's farm home where she was born and raised. We got to play in the hay loft, it was also bittersweet as the farm was no longer in operation. We went out back in the fields to pick wild blueberries, thimble berries and goose berries. We ate pasties filled with meat, turnips, potato, and a little bit of carrot. We would play down at the frog pond and catch them and bring them home. It was most enjoyable.
auntiee2 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:54 AM   #1136
cjordan is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory would be going to my grandparents farm over the 4th of July (which just happened to be my grandma's birthday). My grandpa would go out in the fields and thump on the watermelons until he found the one he knew would be so sweet we would gobble it up. We would make homemade ice cream, taking turns, turning the handle of the ice cream maker until our arms felt they would fall off. Everyone sitting around laughing and enjoying the summer day and each others company, along with the watermelon that never lasted long. Knowing that the night would bring sparkle and excitement in the sky when the fire works would begin. Which would start after we would catch our fair share of lighting bugs first of course!
Old 06-26-2009, 03:58 AM   #1137
Lil Kinz
peaches7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite summer memmory was when my family spent a week on vacation away from home; slept in a condo, played mini golf, went swimming and for long walks almost daily, ate out almost every night, and just enjoyed each others company.
peaches7 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 04:20 AM   #1138
Mom26kids

Cookieboy is a jewel in the roughCookieboy is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory was going to visit my grandparents in Washington.
Cookieboy is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 05:25 AM   #1139
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

My Favorite Summer memory is last year when my 8 year old nephew came here to Michigan from Wisconsin. We sat here on our Webkinz accounts and played. Then I showed him my secret... WI! We had so much fun looking at the pics of pet items and tips for dailies. We ended up making a book for him with my craft supplys of Webbies he has and items he needs to trade for. We talked the whole time, just getting back in touch with each other. I took him to the store and we both got Webkinz that made us think of each other. We named them our names and whenever I play with my Cheeky Monkey "Zackey" I think of him.
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 05:28 AM   #1140
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

My favorite memeory...is a yummy barbecue on the upper deck with hamburgers and corn-on-the-cob and selzter and watermelon.
gReTa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: