Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 08:13 PM   #1121
my dogs babies r
Webkinz :)

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

One of my favorite summer memories is camping out at my best friends house. There was about 10 of us there. My on friend would write a murder mystery story we had 2 "actors" and the rest had to race to find the clues and solve the crime. Then we would dance and sing the night away. Good times....Great friends...and loads of summer fun!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #1122

Opal14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Hi...great contest....my most vivid memory is sitting outside until midnight with family and friends after a BBQ...singing, playing guitar, and laughing...good times...thanks
Opal14 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #1123
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

My favorite Summer memory was as a kid when Me and all the kids in my neighborhood (We're all related) would stay out and play from day light to dark and we would spend are days riding bikes, hiking in the woods, building clubhouses, having picnics....we really had the most fun summer. It was some of the best days of my life.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #1124
flyingflames

fruity_pop is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh my favourite summer memory had to be las t year when my friend from England came to visitt with ys and she spent 2 weeks at our cottage. We went camping for a weekend, and we were scaring each other with storiesof bears outside our tents and making up a musical about a 6 foot long killer beaver. The best part was when we made a min golf course on the beach at our campsite and my dad made putters with branches and we had happened to have found golfballs at the bottom of the lake. We made the corses as hard as possible but our fathers and us had a blast. it will be a summer I'll never forget!
fruity_pop is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #1125
Return of the Black

Black Butterfly is on a distinguished road

My favourite summer memory ever!! !!!!!……………………………… I don't know because I do this every year! XD OK, Doing things in Vancouver. I like it there. I can't wait till the Olympics!

GREAT CONTEST!!!!
~Froggy
Old 06-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #1126
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

my favorite summer memory... it has to be when my dance studio got to go to disney world and take a workshop and dance there. it was soooooo fun!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #1127
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory is always when I go to an amusment park with my dad called Cedar Point!!! We always have a blast and we go once a year!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:06 PM   #1128
Gift Guru

megsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to behold

We drove a distance to a dock outside our city where my family and other families boarded a ship to an small island where we all camped together there for a week. I will never forget it, there were amazing sunsets, my DD and her cousins played with tiny frogs near the beach, we caught fresh fish and built an amazing campfire pit, and every night we sat around together, chatting and enjoying the beautiful splendor of nature around us. It was the most amazing and most favorite summer memory for my family.
megsmommykinz is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 10:08 PM   #1129
Lil Kinz
mickeypoo is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite memory of summer is hanging with friends and camping with family.
mickeypoo is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #1130
dgbp

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is camping with my family- s'mores, mosquitoes, swimming, bike riding as a family, it was all good!
rbaldwin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: