Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #1111
Gift Guru

frogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My best summer memory was going hoem after being away at school for a whole year! It was nice to see my whole family
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #1112
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my best summer was when we went to lots of parks [in 2006] we went to 3 six flags and busch gardens and hershey park and other parks
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #1113
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

When I was young, I used to camp with my parents at a small campsite. We would fish and cook out and on Saturday nights they used to have square dancing. It was a very happy time for our family. My dad worked two jobs so when we camped, the time with him was always very special.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:06 PM   #1114
SVULADYVOLS88

ashleymulder is a jewel in the roughashleymulder is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory is going to Myrtle Beach with my family!we always have a fun time!
ashleymulder is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:10 PM   #1115
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

my faborite summer was . when i was 12, i stay in the wenkend house we have near the city, i stay there for 2 months with a friend , My parents only come for weekends.

we made excursions to explore the dry river in the back of the land, we capture fish and fill the pund we have with them, we make a tree house. it was a great vacation for 2 full months
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #1116
hatergirl995

Hatergirl995 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is the day we found our cat Mama (yes that is her name). Me my 2 brothers and a bunch of our friends were playing in the front yard when one of them shouted "look a kitty!". She was a small black cat that looked kind of dirty and thin but not as dirty as an ally cat. A bunch of the kids raced over to the cat. I expected her to run away (i know i would if a group of giants raced over to me) but she didn't. She just sat there and let us pet her. After about an hour of playing with her my father came out of the house to see what all of us were doing. When he saw the cat he told us to be careful she could do something dangerous if we upset her. He though for sure on of us would eventuly pet her to hard or in the wrong place and she would freak out and scratch us. Another 45mins went by and she was still there letting us pet her. My dad was very impressed but told us it was getting dark and it was time to go in. We were all sad to ave to leave the kitty. We all strted to walk towards the house. We got half way to the house a noticed my youngest brother, who was only 3 was not with us. We were about to go look for him when he came around the corner holding her cat with her back to his chest and his arms under her front paws. He was little so her back legs wase still touching the ground. My dad looked at him and the cat and said "you poor animal you let him hold you like that and still didnt get mad or scratch him. You must have the paitents of a saint. I can't let you stay outside any longer." we brought her to the door and as soon as we opened in the jumped out of my prother arm and walked right in. She has been our cat ever since that day. I lover that memory because i can say that i didn't pick my cat she picked us.
<---Mama
Hatergirl995 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #1117

WebkizGirl27 is on a distinguished road

One of my most favorite summer memories happened in 2008. It was when I got to go to my cousins house! My cousins live a couple hours away so seeing them in a special gift. When i walked through their door and gave my cousin a hug, I felt so good! During my stay we went mini golfing, bowling, and to a water park! And we did so much more! A love between me and my cousins is very special. I love hem so much and I get to see them in 2 days! I can not wait to see them! =D I am so happy! But yes, that is a very pecial summer memorie!

Thanks, and bye!
WebkizGirl27 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #1118
loves her

IloveNinetales7 is on a distinguished road

My greatest summer memory was going to the zoo for the first time.
IloveNinetales7 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #1119
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Great contest, Justin! Thanks for the opportunity to win such fabulous prizes!

One of my most favorite summer memories of 2009, was the day I spent with a friend, sang to someone in the hospital, and then went to my youth group leader's house for a movie, snacks, and a game of Uno. Everyone had a blast!
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #1120
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

My fave summer memory is joining WI, Summer 2007.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: