Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #1101
Webkinz :)

chocl8rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when I got shipped off to New York City to see my friend. We had a lot of fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #1102

croemeling is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My fondest memories are of sitting on the big front porch, with friends and cousins, eating home made peach ice cream, eating big slices of watermelon, seeing who could spit the seeds the furthest. The summer was hot and the watermelon was kept cool in a big tub of ice.
We played baseball or kickball and if we were thirsty, we got a drink from the water hose.
croemeling is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 05:54 PM   #1103

rr47jh is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is the summer some family, friends and I took a road trip to see our favorite band in concert. The entire trip home we wore our concert shirts and sang all our favorite songs.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #1104
Banned
OCEANMINDED will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer is about 25 years ago I went to grandparents house in arkanas. They had a massive house which the land hit buffalo river so we'd go play down by river, go canoeing, hiking, picking fresh berries (to make home made jam) and at night time we'd catch fire flies and dance in back yard *** them in glass jar! (we let them go after)! Next day they suprise us by taking us on a hike trip and we came across a abandond house and when we peeked inside it had three chairs, three settings, and went up stairs there were three beds, they set this house up to be the three little bears house and to this day I always remember that feeling of thinking "wow" this is where the 3 little bears live! this is awesome! Great memory!
OCEANMINDED is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #1105
cutietink
Gift Guru

duckiez is a jewel in the roughduckiez is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory was the summer I went to work out of state at a camp and me and two of my friends took a real road trip to get there. We left a week early and went way out of our way but we got to stop at some real cool and exciting places we had never been.

It was our first trip without family so while it was fun it was a real eye opener on how much everything costs.
duckiez is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #1106
xolilpr1ncessxo

cutiepiie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer vacation was when I went to Florida just 4 days ago! Even though it was burning hot, it was a whole a lot of funny. I miss Florida already!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #1107
sugarplum289 is on a distinguished road

One of my favorite summer memories is going to a cabin in Colorado and finding a ground squirrel and feeding him.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #1108
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

I remember when, I saw a turtle laying her eggs! it was the coolest thing ever, after each egg, she would stick her hind legs in the hole and rearange it. WOW!
kellkren is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #1109
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

My favorite summer memory is learning to snorkel in my swimming pool. It was really fun because when I go underwater I see all this sparkling light on the steps of the pool all the way down to the bottom. Plus I got to stay underwater as long as I want. I feel like a dolphin gliding though the crystal clear water. As I swim I imagine that I'm next to the coral reef, but I can't go too deep because my snorkel will get water in it. Although this story would be much better if it had a manatee in it.:manatee: I just love manatees! Too bad I can't go to the deep end of my swimming pool yet. When I come up from the water I see my sister swimming back from the deep end. No fair! I lift off my snorkeling mask and swim to the steps of the pool to get out. I take my snorkel things off and put on my diving goggles. I'm ready to jump in the cool pool. Splash! I just jumped off the edge of the pool and I open my eyes underwater and I see all these bubbles around me coming up to the top of the pool. As they fade away I see that familiar sparkling light on the steps, I swim to the top to breathe. Remember I don't have my snorkeling stuff on. I take my goggles off my head and I feel two rings around my eyes from the goggles. I swim to edge of the pool again to get my snorkel, when I got my snorkel on I go back underwater. Now the sparkling light has faded from underwater because the sun was just starting to set and the sky was full of yellows, pinks, a little red and blue. Also just the slightest bit of purple. Now the pool was getting cooler and my mom called out for dinner. After that I got out of the pool and went to get my towel to dry off. I hoped that I could go in the pool again for a night swim. That was one of the best memories I could think of about my summer. I just love swimming!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #1110

mousekeeping is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was younger, we used to go to my Grandpa's farm for a couple weeks. It was so much fun to "play" with all the farm animals. He always had at least one litter of kittens. Those were the best!
mousekeeping is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: