Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #1091
Webkinz :)
purplemed22 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

One of my favorite summer memories was when I was younger I went with my grandparents through several states visiting family, then we went through Texas which was fun, went to Padre Island which was funner and the only time I've been to the Ocean, then we went over the border for a day in Mexico. It was probably one of the most exciting summers I've had.
purplemed22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #1092
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Walkabouts at summer Scout camp discovering nature.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #1093
livestrongjj

jonathanjay is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going to Denmark with my mom two summers ago. I got to see where my grandpa grew up and where he was burried. I also got to meet my moms cousins and get to know the Danish part of my roots. It was amazing!
jonathanjay is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #1094
hy Did I become a

123blissb is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when my dad showed me how to work the fireworks on the 4th of July.

------------

Good Luck to everyone!
123blissb is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #1095
Triton is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory, actually memories, was from the week I spent at church camp. I always made lots of new friends, had fun swimming and playing games. We were divided into teams and competed at volleyball, softball, etc. Lining up in the straightest line to see which team got to go in to eat first was always fun. The best bunk award or for some the "Skunk Bunk". Of course, there were some bible classes in there too. The early morning song to wake everyone up that was sung out of tune on purpose. Then there was the closing night campfire. All in all just a lot of good memories.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #1096
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My favorite summer memory would have to be, last year we went on vacation and we have a couple friends who live where we went and we all played capture the flag and we played it like almost everyday and one of my friends stepped in dog.......you know what.....lol!!
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #1097
hippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud of

The last day that we we were at the beach for the summer, we had the chance to finally go swimming. And it was really fun because we got to stay at a hotel and go to the boardwalk and play putt-putt. We had treats everyday. Yum!

Hippy Hop was my first, now I have 23 :cs::el1::lion::pig::ph::seal::snake:.
hippyhop is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #1098
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

My favorite summer memory is going to a cabin on a lake. We only went once and it was smelly, dusty, dirty and hot in that cabin, but we had the times of our lives going fishing, eating hotdogs cooked over the fire, and playing baseball in the cabin's yard. It was the funnest time I'd ever had in my whole life.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #1099
efew2
Gift Guru

lwhatley is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is a trip to Disney with my family 2 years ago.
lwhatley is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #1100
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

My favorite summer memory is going to the beach with my family. Warm sun and white sand!
kcbkat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: