Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

In the summer, I mostly remember making car trips with my dad. We would drive from Florida to New Jersey to visit our extended family. It was always a great adventure and I especially appreciate it now that my dad has passed away. Specifically, I remember once when we were driving and I wondered about the plants growing on the fields along the road. My dad explained how the cotton we wear is grown on plants. I was amazed! Next thing I knew, my dad pulled the car over so we could pick cotton off the plant. He was an amazing and thoughtful dad. I miss him very much. Thanks for the memory and I hope to win a cool present!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #102
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My best summer memory so far is when I had a mini-birthday party. it was just a spare of the moment thing and i went to pizza hut with some of my best friends and went to the pool.
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #103
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My Favorite Summer memory was when I was younger and all of the neighbor kids came over to use my slip n' slide. So I got it out and we had fun but then we decided to put a gallon of dish soap on the slip n' slide and we would FLY off the end It was a bast
Thanks WI for this contest
~ Kelly
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #104
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Hmm.. my favorite summer memory would have to be my birthday about a year back(My birthday is in August).. I invited my friends early so we could get to great America as it opened.. But i decided to make my own birthday cake, from scratch. So we sung happy birthday before we went and we "ate" the cake. Well we all took a bite.. and it tasted like cardboard.
It was the best... My friends STILL tease me about it! Oh well
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #105

nascarsmile98 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was last year when we took a family trip to New England (north-eastern)states. We visited Boston, New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York. We visited our cousins at a huge house we rented nestled in the woods. The house even had a Wii! We saw where all of our ancestors were buried, swam in the ocean, and had an awesome time! It was the best vacation I've ever been on, and was by far the best summer memory I have BY FAR!!

-nascarsmile98

P.S. Good luck to everyone out there!
nascarsmile98 is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #106

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory of insider is finding is and learning so much more about my webbies and making new friends !!!
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #107
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I remember when I was little we would always go to the park, and that was always looked forward to, I loved swinging and swimming in the kiddie pool, especially when my grandma took me ahh, such good memories!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #108

pitawita will become famous soon enough

my favorite summer memory is camping out in the backyard with my family, having huge campfires and rosting marshmallows, with everyone running around the yard with there glow sticks. then staying all night in the tent. IN OUR BACKYARD.
pitawita is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #109
hfmsgirl

Hfmsgirl is a name known to allHfmsgirl is a name known to allHfmsgirl is a name known to all

Code:
My favorite summer memory would have to be when I spent a week at my cousin's house for a week. I finally met one of her boyfriends at the movies.
Hfmsgirl is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #110
MAMA's in Heaven now
Banned
jlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Great contest....

My favorite summer memory (as an adult) was the summer of 2004! My DH and I were planning an average sized wedding for late fall maybe even early winter. Anyway, he was working in the southeast part of the state on a job site. I had quit my job and decided to go be with him as we were only going to be able to see each other about 1 time every 4-6 weeks otherwise. Well, we stayed in his hotel room for the firest few days I was there...while he was at work I was busy scoping out the area...I ended up finding an absoltely wonderful state campground; and we decided that for a weeks worth of camping was the same price as 1 night at the hotel. So we were camping!!! This was mid July (or close anyway), the longer we were there the more I loved the place, there were trails and caves and creeks, and fishing, rock climbing....and the wildlife was spectacular! Well done at the campgorund lake and store was an older building (that the campground used for storage of the canoes, kayaks and paddle boats you could rent). Well this building had a beautiful tower, I loved to go up in and watch whatever there was to watch (animals, sunsets, etc.). Well on my birthday (the end of July) my DH says "what do you want for your birthday? I looked at him and replied "I want to get married here, at the campground, in the tower!" DH said " baby if that is what you want, then lets do it...but we have to do it before next Friday as I will be done here and we will be heading for the next job site." I said "fine lets do it here after work then next Friday" DH said are you sure?" I said more sure of this than anything in my life"...........so I spent the next few days getting thins together....2 of DH's coworkers were going to be our wittnesses....well after work on Friday we got cleaned up and headed for the tower....his co-workers did not show up on time and the magistrate judge could not stay much longer waiting so DH asked 2 perfect strangers if they would be willing to witness our marriage and take a few pictures...they said they would be glad to help....so we were married as the sun starting setting, in the tower, had a few pictures taken, a bite of the cake I had ordered (which we gave to our "witnesses and their families to add to their picnic) and the rest is history.....
jlhaffner is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: