Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #1081
ow i love
Webkinz :)

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memerory was in 08 when i learned to swim! i could not swim and i was so afriade of water. Then i started snorkling and my grandmal helped me learn the doggy pattle to
snorkle around the pool. Then i went in a tall pool at my neck and tryed the doggy pattle and I was swimming! Then i learned some more strokes!
bvc123q is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #1082
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory... hmm so many! LOL
My favorite has to bed the summer of 2008 when me and like 13 friends were walking barefoot through my woods and my brother jumped out and scared us! We ran the opposite way we came and then we were all freaking out cause we thought we stepped in poison ivy! LOL
brownpig is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #1083
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory was years ago when I was very young. My family, as well as a local Aunt, Uncle, and 2 cousins, AND an out of state Aunt, Uncle, and 2 cousins, and sometimes some of my parents friends and their kids, would all meet at a lake and camp together for a week. One of my Uncles had a pleasure boat. We would rent 1 pontoon boat and the men would drive all of us kids and the women to a nice location and anchor the pontoon. We would get to swim and play in the lake all day long and have a picnic on the boat or sometimes an island if they docked us at an island w/ a nice shore. The men would take the pleasure boat and go off watersking for a few hours while the wives stayed on the pontoon and visited and let us kids play.
We had lots of vacations like that!

Last edited by Abigail01; 06-25-2009 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: to delete duplicate word
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #1084
Gifted

pokekinz19 is a jewel in the roughpokekinz19 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite was going to Virginia with my family to a Gi-Joe Convention and we got to see so many places and not to mention Washington DC...this was in the summer of 2005. But it wouldn't be for the facted I cried when I saw my father on top of a hotel (15 stories) throwing little parachute Gi-Joes...i thought he was going to jump off...

Last edited by pokekinz19; 06-25-2009 at 04:33 PM..
pokekinz19 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #1085
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

My favorite summertime memory was going to Cedar Point as a kid. My family didn't travel much so it was a big deal to travel about 4 hours away to visit the Cedar Point amusement park. I remember that the first time I went (in elementary school), I wanted to go on the big roller coaster. We ended up going on an old rickety one (thinking it was the 'big' one) and it scared me so much that I didn't go on roller coasters again until I was in college! Loved everything else about the park though!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #1086
Webkinz :)

Sophiaaxel11 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory was when i got to be in my camp talent show/play. i got a lead role!

thanks WI for hosting this contest! it is awesome!
Sophiaaxel11 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #1087
mytaz12

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Even though I have had so many summer memories in the past, I can think of one week when my family and I had the most fun! It happened two years ago at the end of July and the beginning of August. My family called this memory; The Week of Fun, because we did something fun and different every day! On Monday we just hung out at home and spent some fun and relaxing time outside. On Tuesday my family and I went to the Plymouth Pool. The pool is a nice inground pool for families to go to in the summer! On Wednesday we spent the whole day at the Milwaukee County Zoo. It is an awesome zoo with great varieties of different animals! On Thursday we took our yearly trip to Great America, in Gernee, Illinois. Now that was lots of fun! Lastly, on Friday my dad and I went to the Bay Beach Wildlife Santuary in Green Bay. Since my dad and I both love animals in a special way, it was the perfect place for us on a nice summer day! Wow! That was some summer memory that I love to think about!!
Old 06-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #1088
Lil Kinz
onecraftymom is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memmory was when my mom and I drove to Florida. We stayed at a cool hotel and would walk along the Ocean every day at 4am, we also visited Disney World. It was so cool! I also loved the drive. I love to go on car rides.
onecraftymom is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #1089
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

My favorite summer memory was going to tennis camp. It was a really fun 5 day morning camp and I had a great time!
katie885 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #1090
whitemilk
Gifted

MommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightMommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightMommyWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite sumemr memory is breaking out the slip n slide for the first time each year. Love watching the kids slide across the yard, and I can't resist but take a few turns myself.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: