Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #1051
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when the whole family visited my brothers house, we would have a cookout and play lawn darts all day long
robertcleveland is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #1052
Webkinz :)

Sidneycrosby35 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favourite summer memory was skating with sideneycrosby13 just before the NHL Entry Draft It was so fun!
Old 06-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #1053

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory is just hanging out with friends 24/7. I play various games all summer long and it's just a general good time.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #1054
Loogs75
Lil Kinz

Loogs75 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going on a cruise and getting to swim in the ocean with lots of cool looking fish.
Loogs75 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #1055
Diabetes Awareness
sweetcher is on a distinguished road

One of my favorite summer memories is going to summer camp. The cabins were divided into 2 sleeping areas and most had boys on one side and girls on the other. My cabin was all girls. At first I was sad, but we did so many fun things and broke some many rules we had a blast. We whipped creamed the swimming counselor and were the only group to make it all the way done the river. We floated down the Tippy river in large yellow rafts and broke everyone rule. We got out of the rafts, we hooked 2 rafts together (neither of the rafts had counselors in them and you were not supposed to leave the counselors), we splashed each other and sang at the top of our lungs. What a great week that was.
sweetcher is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #1056
Banned
Pretzelsrock will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is going to Myrtle Beach, Sc for a week and visiting water parks.
Pretzelsrock is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #1057
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome contest. My favorite memory is last year after school finished. Everyone in my class had a huge bash at a classmate's house and we had hot dogs, salad and junk food! We also had bonfire and burned our school books! By far, my best memory.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #1058
Patsie

WebkinzPatsie will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memories so far are going to my Great Uncle's water park he owns while my family camps nearby ever summer!!
Another memory going to visit my grandparents last summer with just my dad and getting my toucan Lolly!!
A third memory I remember and enjoy is when my family goes to a nearby Hot Air Balloon classic every year while we camp near the balloon field so we can see balloons out the windows of our camper!!

An addition memory I enjoyed was going to Disney World the summer after my fifth grade year!!
WebkinzPatsie is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #1059

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

my favorite summer was when we got to go to the east coast with our family when my Dad was doing 2 weeks activeduty in the service (he was in reserves) . We got to do all kinds of cool things and fish in the ocean.
Thank you for the wonderful contest !!
zalok is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #1060
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is being with my whole family in Michigan and everyone smiling and laughing playing mini-golf while my brother (the golfer) could not get a hole-in-one and everyone else did!! Smiles and laughing, that's what I want to remember.
leahsmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: