Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #1041
Webkinz :)

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory is driving through the Rocky Mountains with my family. We had my uncles wedding in Calgary and then we drove through the mountains to Vancouver to visit some of our relatives. On this trip we got to see and experience so many neat things! It was a great summer trip!
babyface0185 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #1042
penguiniprincess
Lil Kinz

waterfall 4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Best summer memory

My favorite summer memory was from last year. Me and two of my friends went to this GS camp in WI. We slept in platform tents, spent time together, and made many new friends. The best part was we had a challenge that we had to do every day (this session was called Survivor). Altogehter it was a great experience and I really want to go back.
waterfall 4 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #1043
The Office.

MaddieLynn is just really niceMaddieLynn is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is the overnight camp I go to with my cousin. I rarely see her, so we do it every summer to catch up and have fun. She's flying here tomorrow, and we go to camp on Sunday! This will be our fourth year. I can't wait!

-MaddieLynn
Old 06-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #1044
Gift Guru

mstocky is on a distinguished road

summer fireflies in a jar!
mstocky is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #1045
Lil Kinz
rmodde is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is last year , when my wife & I & our 2 daughters went to Disney World . I could'nt believe how much fun ( I being 41 yrs old ) Could have there !
rmodde is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 02:20 PM   #1046
stekeye is on a distinguished road

I have so many favorite summer memories...here are a few....I

Let me try this again.
I have a lot of favorite summer memories.
One is of my family going camping on the weekends. I loved fishing, hiking, exploring and just sitting around the campfire with family and friends.
Another is a summer of going to the beach every other weekend with my family. I love just being in the sun and sand with everyone.
Last, but not least, I enjoyed last summer when we got to travel around a little visiting family and different places in the U.S.

Last edited by stekeye; 06-25-2009 at 02:20 PM..
Old 06-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #1047

kelbel22 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is when I went to my cousins' lakehouse, and we slept over. We had smores, slept outside in a tent, and woke up at breaking dawn to go water skiing! Then, for the rest of the day, we went tubing with 2 tubes and 6 people at a time, and all my uncles went kneeboarding! It was the best summer EVER!!!
kelbel22 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #1048
googiewoogie103
Gifted

Floofy3333 will become famous soon enough

my favorite summer memory is when me, my dad and my sister had a huge water balloon fight then ate mini cheeseburgers, crab cakes, fries and chicken wings outside. ♥♥♥
Old 06-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #1049
orioles828

mathfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightmathfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightmathfan1 is a glorious beacon of light

Well Justin, I have many favorite summer memories but this one is my favorite-

June 12,2008

Me and my family were down at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and it was the perfect time for lunch. We go order some hot dogs and chips. Meanwhile, we see some tennager boys start throwing french fries at these birds. Then, we see one bird go right over our picnic table! So, my dad said this "Uh, do you think we should move?" As soon as he said that, the bird went to the bathroom right over my right hand. So I tell my family about it and they were shocked about it. It was a very enjoyable moment for me though dispite being so smelly after the bird incident. Thanks for this contest!
orioles828

I love contests!
mathfan1 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #1050

lilazn239 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory...
would be going to the movies with my best friends then hang out at the mall.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: