Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #1031
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was getting up at the crack of dawn on July 3, and riding with my dad to the Circus World Museum in Baraboo, WI. We would watch the rostabouts load up the circus train that then chugged on down to Millwaukee for the Great Circus Parade on July 4. Dad would take lost of photos of the steam engine, and I got to watch the elephants load the antique circus wagons. When the train left the Museum, we would drive on ahead and watch the train at several crossings, and then head home.
big2gray is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #1032
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for hosting this contest! I have never won a contest o WI before : )

My favorite Summer Memory was going to a waterpark all-day and going on the sidewinder (where you drop 40 feet and then get shot up 60 feet)!!!

Thanks Again,

~Alyssa~
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #1033
Webkinz :)

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

My favorite summer memory is of sitting in the back yard, watching my 15-month-old son letting fireflies lead on this hands, holding them gently, then letting them fly away.
grandmina is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #1034
Lil Kinz
worldlvr is an unknown quantity at this point

My fave summer memory is having a barbecue with my family outside. We would eat on the patio, and then my brother and I would swim in our old kiddie pool (I was 5 then)
worldlvr is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #1035
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

My favorite summer memory was running through the sprinklers and going on the slip n slide with the kids in the neighborhood!
footie is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #1036
hersheychocolate11

ilovecocoa is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memory was summer of 02'. my family and i were able to go to san diego for a few days. the first place we went was of course sea world! it was soooo cool! =] we saw the dolphins and saw all these different animals and we even went to see a 3-D movie and i had to take off my glasses off because there was a swarm of bees coming after me. =] and then at the end of the movie, the pirate spit on me, it was disgusting. =] then we went to the beach. it was fun, then towards the end of the day, at the beach, my older sister tripped and a huge wave was coming, so my dad pushed me out of the way (toward the wave) to save my older sister, then once he saved her, he ran back to get me, but as he grabbed me the waved crashed so i was wet and sand covered me, so i had to go into another wave so i could get washed off. i did not want to go get even more wet, but i knew i had to. so afterwards, we went back to our horrible hotel. haha=] that was my summer in san diego.
ilovecocoa is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #1037
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

My favorite summer memory is ridding the waves in the ocean with my dad and then getting a cool and sweet orange push pop!
idance510 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #1038

clover68 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is when my mom and my best friend's mom let us take turns sleeping at each other's houses every day for a week. It was the best!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #1039
bunny2421
Lil Kinz
Webkinznotes24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory from summer 2009 was when I went to Wisconsin on this farm with my
family. We drove 5 hours to get there, and when we got there I went with grandpa on his 4-
weeler. It was so fun jumping off the hill and going so fast on it. We had a camp fire, and we were campng outside.
We went into the forest and we saw a deer:deer:, bear, and a lot of hummingbirds, bluejays. And at night there were bats.

I will never forget that nature experience!

-Webkinznotes24 (wwid: bunny2421)
Webkinznotes24 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #1040
mspinky987 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is when my family went camping in Yellowstone National Park for a week.
mspinky987 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: