Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #1021
BKWFL
Webkinz :)

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is the summer I received my green card. I couldn't have been more happy and will never forget about this special day.
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #1022
zsuzsa9
Gifted

weluvwebkinzX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memories are going to the beach for my family's annual reunion, and volunteering for VBS.
weluvwebkinzX3 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #1023

kathy28613 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is of the summer before my Mother past away. We spent the day just in the yard cooking out and playing hide and seek. Even though my Mom didn't get to play except to hollar run he's close or give us a way and then laugh at us, it was really fun. We ate till we all felt like we would bust and I remember my Mom falling asleep in her lounge chair and sleeping under the stars as we sat around and talked. It was a day that I will always hold dear to my heart. She was a great Mom and she made that day very special!!!!!
kathy28613 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #1024

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

One of my favorite summer memories is going to the pool with my family every day in the hot sun. At break time, we would get cans of soda for 35 cents and a bag of chips for 25 cents. When I was a teenager, I dated the lifeguard. How cool was that? We were able to go to the pool before it opened and it was so neat to swim in a huge pool all by yourself!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #1025
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

My favorite thing in the summer is going back to America to see all my friends and family. I really miss them during the year,even though I write to them, but summer is the best because I get to enjoy the time with them. So that's my favorite thing about the summer.

-bluedogfrog

P.S. a really want the lava lamp!!!!
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #1026
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

My Fave Summer memory is going to the beach as a kid with a ton of my family and us all playing in the ocean together!
boot gypsy is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #1027

missrose is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was once when I went to France to see my cousins. I remember feeding the turtles et cats that lived in the house they were renting. The house was so old it had a servants' quarters. My grandfather taught me how to make houses for the ants that crawled over the trees.
missrose is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #1028
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My favorite summer memories are at our cottage up at the lake. As a child, I loved to fish and swim. Now I enjoy sharing those same things with my grandsons.
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #1029
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory is having the little 8- and 6-year-old (that I tutor) teach me how to dive in the deep end of the pool head-first. It was so cute, and I actually learned how, since I never have been able to before!
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #1030

landlover is on a distinguished road

My best memory is when my parents would pack a lunch box and suitcase and say roadtrip. We would stop at all attractions on the way and then visit with family. On the way back home we would always stop at a lake, picnic all day and swim.

:fp::gwolf:
landlover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: