Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #1011
happy900192
Lil Kinz

happy900192 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Ok well My favorite Summer Memory was a few years ago when I lived in florida I got to spen a ton of time with my mom`s godmother. a month of two after I moved she passed away!
I MISS YOU JEAN!!!!!
happy900192 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #1012
Gift Guru
ramparion will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My Favorite summer memory was going to Washington DC for my 8th Grade Trip!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #1013
Webkinz :)

photolady will become famous soon enough

The beach, collecting sea shells, flying a kite, Boardwalk riding the rides, eating all the good things cottoncandy,fries, candyapples,popcorn,crabs,fudge,etc.
photolady is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #1014

Bubbielicous973 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory in the summer was going to a USA softball game. I got autographs and got to meet my ultime favorite player---- Jennie Finch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #1015
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when my mom and I went to Best Buy so we can ask the Geek Squad if they can fix our computer. A week later, they still weren't done with the diagnosis. 2 weeks later they haven't fixed it yet, so we just came and picked up the omputer. When we got home, I was just pressing some buttons and guess what?? I fixed the computer!! The Geek Squad didn't and I did. I am smart.....
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #1016

wishforit is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is going swimming with my entire family. We would spend hours at the pool and just have a great time.

wishforit
wishforit is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #1017
:)
Gifted

lusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to behold

My favorite summer memory,
ah,
I remember it like it was yesterday
It was a hot day
the water was icy thoughhe bech)
went to this stingray adventure pleace and we got to touch the stingrays,
feed the, and take a picture with them! It was so much fun.
lusher_roxgirl is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #1018
i am a viking.

iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite summer memory was helping at a daycare center and teaching kids how to be safe, care for our earth, to be nice each other, and make cool recyclable crafts! it was so much fun because i really enjoy working with little kids and they are so adorable, and it was a very rewarding to know i helped underprivileged kids.
iheartmistfeb16 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:10 PM   #1019
Lil Kinz
thejulesgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was going to Disney world with my family. It was the most fun I've ever had.
thejulesgirl is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #1020
I want a octopus

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite is going to the beach, last week when I found this perfect big pink and purple huge shell!!!!!! I felt so happy!!!!!!!
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: