Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #991
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Thumbs up Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is . . . . . . .
going to Mammoth cave,Diamond caverens,and Kentucky down under.but the best part was doing what I loved and having fun with my family.i love that memory.
webkinzro is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #992
mew56

mew56 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my fav summer memory was last year when me and my friends went out on the lake with my family and my dads family and we put a tube behind the boat and sat in in while our parents drived it was insanly fun we were jumpin waves and savin eachother from fallin ofeh tube and fallin off the tibe cuz we were going sooo fast!! it was the best summer ever
mew56 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #993
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Once you have children it seems like every summer is the best one yet. Hard to choose one but this memory holds a special place for me.

When my daughter was 2 years old we would spend most of summer days at the local outdoor wading pool. She was the sweetest looking lil girl with her blond pigtails and great big smile.

We had set up our gear on a grassy area near the water and she would run back and forth from the water to me. Eventually she found a new game. She would run to the water, cup her hands and try to hold it, then run back to me trying to splash me.

Of course she was so little that the water would end falling out by the time she got to me. It didn't stop her at all! She laughed like a loon for about 5 mins. and then she would do it again. I managed to snag a picture of her "splashing" me.

Whenever I come across that photo always reminds me of that summer and my sweet lil girls laugh.
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #994
KaptJaneway
Gift Guru

KaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to behold

My favorite summer memory was in May this year. We got together with several of my Star Trek friends to go see the new Star Trek movie. We dressed in Starfleet uniforms and went to dinner before the show. Several people in the restaurant wanted their pictures taken with us. They pulled out their phones and started snapping photos. When we got to the movie theater, there was already a good group of folks in line. When we walked in, they all applauded us. It was a great feeling. The movie was fantastic too!!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:26 PM   #995
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory is when I went to California when i was two! It was the best time i have ever had! I had also gotton my dog a few weeks earlier! It was just an AH-mazing summer!
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #996
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory is when we went to this hotal and we were in the pool and i went to one side and it was like 12ft. and i got in and,i'm like"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THUS SIDE WAS DEEP!"
cheekybernard is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #997

jstar107 will become famous soon enough

My fave summer memory is chasing down the ice cream truck
jstar107 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #998

Rachai is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory in 2009 was starting my Webkinz Insider account! This site has helped me greatly and I will never forget it!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #999
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

My Favorite summer memory is when my Aunt and Cousin came to my camp in the adirondacks for the weekend. It was so much fun. I can't wait till they come again this summer!!! Good luck to everyone. Thanks for the awesome contest!!
cassielol214 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #1000

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

my fav summer memory was when I learned how to swim and got a new house and went to tennessee. It was a wonderful summer
Gabz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: