Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 07:39 PM   #91
LIKA
Webkinz :)

lika will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

oh man all them good timeslets see my favorite memory is crashing my soccer party
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #92
Princess Peach loves

katysmom1 is just really nicekatysmom1 is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

I remeber my first fishing trip. My family and I were in Jacksonville, NC, and we had lots of fun. I caught more fish than anyone (though most were too small to keep). Another great part of the trip happened when i was using my dad's reel. He's a lefty, I'm a righty. While using his left handed reel, I caught one of the biggest fish that day!
katysmom1 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #93

julesg is on a distinguished road

One of my favorite memories is going to Glacier Point at Yosemite National Park. It was soooo pretty there and we had fun exploring together.
Thanks Webkinzinsider for another wonderful contest.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #94
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

My favorite summer memory is from a year we had a blackout and all of the neighbors came together to help each other out. You'd think that three days without electricity, air conditioning, refridgeration (or coffee pots!!!) would be unbearable to live with. Instead we had neighborhood BBQ's with all of the food that would have otherwise spoiled, shared our solor lights with all of the families that had little ones who were afraid of the dark, and listened to news reports on battery powered radios. You never know how beautiful a summer sky is until there is absolute complete darkness around you, or how truly generous people can be when you are really in need of assistance.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #95
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

My favorite summer memory from last summer was a luau party. It was at my grandmothers house and it was to celebrate my graduation (not saying for what education level). It was so much fun everyone came and we had lots of great food.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #96

collielollie26 has a spectacular aura aboutcollielollie26 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory was when my sister and I went to San Diego with our grandparents to stay in a beach house and visit our cousin.
collielollie26 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #97
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

great contest my I remember when I was really little and I was in my floaty in the pool and I grabbed on to my grandma's dog and he pulled me across the pool it was fun
Old 06-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #98

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I remember during the hot warm weather, I would always spend time with my family at my cousins house. We would always be outside in the pool on their air mattress and try surfing on it! my uncle would hook up the mist sprayer, and we would scare each other through the mist and splash water everywhere! My parents and all the older ppl would not be happy with us. i would get sun burn all the time we stayed out there until we were prunes!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #99
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

I don't have a favorite summer memory, there are so many.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #100

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite summer memory is when our family would spend a week on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
We always rented the same yellow duplex which was right on the beach.

Early in the mornings we would get up and go searching for shells and shark teeth. You have to get up early or other people will find the best shells! Sometimes we even drove to another beach which was more secluded and had larger shells.

We always had our cousins come spend a day or two with us. That's special in itself! We would spend the morning swimming and playing in the sand. And in the afternoon we would walk down to the ice cream shop for a sweet treat.

At night the kids would made crafts out of the treasures we'd found during the day and the adults would sit on the deck enjoying the sounds of the night. Those seven days went by faster than any other week of the year.

Of course, that was before Webkinz!
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: