Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

A new front page story has been added:

July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

With the scattered release information we get from month-to-month now on Webkinz releases, we thought a "refresher" on July's Webkinz pets would help many of you out, especially if you missed some of our PSI and PSF announcements for July!

In July, we have the Webkinz Signature Raccoon, Lil' Kinz Tomato Clown Fish, Webkinz Walrus, Webkinz Tawny Pup, and the Webkinz Fox. Here are pictures of all of these pets, along with their Gift Boxes, PSIs and PSFs.
Click the image to open in full size.

Our partner store, Ameriwade.Com has nearly all of these new pets available for order on the Webkinz Preorders page! Remember, a portion of every sale is given to WI to help offset server costs!

Contest Details
Robert at Ameriwade has also generously donated a few eStore codes for us to give away -- 1 Mauna Loa Lamp Column and 2 Railway Dreams Train Set Codes!

Click the image to open in full size.
We'll make it simple! All you have to do to enter is be a member of our WebkinzInsider Forum, and post your favorite summer memory as a reply to this article by Friday, June 26th, 11:59pm Pacific Time! Remember, no personal information, such as ages or grades! We will select 3 random winners from all of the "summer memory" posts on Saturday, June 27th and send the codes via Private Message. Good luck everyone!!
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory of summer 2009 was going up to visit my grandparents off of Belgrade Lakes, Maine for two weeks!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My summer memory was when me and all of my friends had a sleepover for the end of the year party and had a barbeque, went swimming, and camped out side! It was very fun and in the morning we all had cinnamon rolls... yummy, my favorite! It was very fun, and we all had a blast!

Very creative contest! Good luck to everyone!
-Lelex13
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite summer time memory was when all my family came to visit. We had a nice dinner together. It was great. Thanks for the contest!

~Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
_ihacoks_

Well one of my favorite summer memories was when I found out I could go onto pointe(dance stuff). To even be considered to go on pointe you have to take this class (pre-pointe) and you had to wait until you were a certain age and your teacher thought you were ready. Sometimes you don't get to go on right away at this certain age but I got lucky and was able to. Since then I was so happy.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
We're not supposed to enter on this thread Contest isn't even open yet...
Actually, this thread is where you're supposed to. Already open!!!
Justin is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #7
clubwebkinz

My favorite summer memory was when my family and I moved into our new house, which had a pool! It is just so cool having a pool lol
Old 06-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
mollymaz
Webkinz :)
mazanec is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite childhood summer memories includes swinging on the metal swingsets as high as I could go; having hamberger and hot dog cook-outs with family; making homeade ice cream; and enjoying all of the delicious summer fruits and vegetables!
Old 06-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

My favorite summer memory is...
having my good friend over for a sleepover and talking about girly stuff, palying with webkinz, and staying up late.

swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Thanks for this contest!! I really hope I get the Lava Column.
My favorite summer memory is probablly when I first got to capsize (tip over) my butterfly boat. My Grandpa and Grandma were out in their tiny motorboat making sure I was okay. I capsized it and righted it 30 times! It was very fun, and strangers in other (bigger) motorboats were cheering me on.
How I love that memory!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: