Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #91
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: July Pet of the Month video, Tiger Tiger debuts!

I noticed this video is in stereo, have any of the other videos been in stereo?
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #92
I Love me some
Webkinz :)

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
The monkey is very cute, even though I despise pink.

People, be quiet about the actual video. It's not inappropriate. Ganz is a kids' company, they wouldn't do anything inappropriate for young kids. A monkey swaying back and forth is not inappropriate. A bunch of Webkinz getting together and dancing and listening to music is not inappropriate. Hip-hop music is (you guessed it ) not inappropriate.

I feel bad for all of you who think that all music should be:

Hi! We're the Veggietales! We're going to stay in one place and sing about being kind to other people while this xylophone plays in the background!

I agree. It's not like Ganz would make an innapropriate music video. But hey there's no reason to diss Veggietales! LOL. I don't really like the monkey. But the Lion is cool. Please don't be the Leo Lion though.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:26 PM   #93

alanabailey is on a distinguished road

confetti lion!
alanabailey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #94

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

Eh, the "monkey" and "lion" are not really my taste. Hopefully they will be revealed soon...
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:42 PM   #95
tim1072

iplay4mykids is on a distinguished road

Maybe the purple girl is a Grape Ape?
iplay4mykids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #96
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Those animals are weird...
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #97

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

I want a Bengal tiger now. and whatever that pink thing is... i want it too!
And its a cool video! :bt::bt::bt::bt::bt::bt::bt::bt::bt::bt::bt::bt:
emerillia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #98
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

LOVE the music in the video!!!!!

I also love the boombox in the video. Too bad it is estore!

The lion's head is shaped like a present and has a ribbon around it. Very strange looking. Too bad he is sad until he puts on the mask.

and the other "girl" with furry arms? I have no clue.

Strange too........another Lion. Must be for the Leo's. cause they are next. I was hoping for something more majestic and breathtaking!!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #99
princess12458

princess12458 is on a distinguished road

this is definately my favorite video so far.i love the idea of the purple monkey its very cute and the ribbon or confetti lion is adorable as well. part of me also wishes these were estore pets because its easier for me to get estore pets then regular and technically aren't estore cheaper?

as for all you dissing the monkeys moves. let me tell you she is dancing and having a good time. it's not like shes out there swinging around a vine or dropping it like its hot. i would dance like that and at a school event not even at a club. webkinz could do a lot worse than influance people to go dance and have a good time even if it means swaying back in forth to the beat especially when some of us (me included) have no other dance moves.
princess12458 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:36 AM   #100
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Wink Re: July Pet of the Month video, Tiger Tiger debuts!

View Post Originally Posted by princess12458
this is definately my favorite video so far.i love the idea of the purple monkey its very cute and the ribbon or confetti lion is adorable as well. part of me also wishes these were estore pets because its easier for me to get estore pets then regular and technically aren't estore cheaper?

as for all you dissing the monkeys moves. let me tell you she is dancing and having a good time. it's not like shes out there swinging around a vine or dropping it like its hot. i would dance like that and at a school event not even at a club. webkinz could do a lot worse than influance people to go dance and have a good time even if it means swaying back in forth to the beat especially when some of us (me included) have no other dance moves.
First off I want to say Estore isn't any cheaper than just going out and buying a regular plushy. Every 1,000 points is equal to 1 dollar or whatever your currency is. I believe that the price is 12,500 points so that is just shy of 13 dollars. In order to buy a Estore webkin you have to do the 15 dollars for 15,000 Estore points. And I agree with you on the purple whatchamacallit it dancing. It isn't inappropriate. I think they did extended the boundary as much as they could without it being considered inappropriate. And I have to say ROFL to the dropping it like its hot comment , I couldn't agree more.
BlazingAces is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
confetti, lion, webkinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: