Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz Plushies Revealed

awww the border collie and pretty panda are adorable! and yay, my gray squirrel is going to get a new friend.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 01:18 AM   #82
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero
luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero

Donation Award 

I love the red squirrel! I've hoped they would have one of those for a long time and it sure is cute! Can't wait to get it!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:24 AM   #83

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
I still think the Pretty Panda is still too similar to the Mystical Panda. If I had won one of the Mystical Pandas I would be a little upset about their similarities!
I agree! I spent alot of money on trading cards (bought several boxes) and then gave up and bought 3 pandas off of ebay for big bucks. I hope there is going to be an obvious virtual difference in this panda and the trading card panda. Gantz you haven't been playing very fair to your loyal customers here lately .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #84
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

The Squrril (however you spell it!) is frighting! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Misty Puppy!!! The Border Collie is OK, he's not my favorite webkinz ever. The Panda, meh, she's okay too.
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #85

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I finally get my border collie! All of the June and July pets look so awesome, so it looks like I need to start saving up for the next couple of months! It also looks like I need to revise my siggie. . .
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #86

Sudowoodo1231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Omigosh, how lucky can i get?!?!?!
Its the exact same date as my B-Day!!!
Im buying it
I so can't wait!!

LOL my Grey Squirrel too
(By that i simply mean im getting the new squirrel too )
Sudowoodo1231 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:58 PM   #87
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE the Border Collie and Misty Puppy not so much the Pretty Panda and Squirrel though, but I can't wait to see the Signature Deer and Small Signature Golden Retriever!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #88
Panda Problemos

Are webkinz getting carried away with pandas?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #89
Unregistered

Smile Re: July 2010 Webkinz Plushies Revealed

*slaps face* I just love it when new Webkinz come out. I HATE that red squirrel. Just HAVE to HATE it. But I love the Misty Puppy...OMG MISTY PUPPY!!! MISTY PUPPY!!!

I'm so going to get the Border Collie! They're my all time fav! I've sent Ganz hundreds of letters...pleading and telling them exactly how to do it! I made their food and item! Let's see if it works...

Actually, the Kangaroo's PSI was my idea! Whether or not they already had the idea before I sent it, I dunno---but it was great!

Last edited by Unregistered; 04-29-2010 at 10:39 PM..
Old 04-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #90
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

YAY! Awesome. My sister's birthday is in July and she was afraid that the pets that month would be lame. HAHA SIS THEY AREN'T LAME! I'll probably get the Misty Puppy.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: