Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: July 2010 Webkinz Plushies Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Border Collie-- cute!

Misty Puppy-- AWWW!

Pretty Panda-- also AWW! Looks like a (much cheaper ) way to get a Mystical Panda-like Webkinz!

Red Squirrel-- LOL, I think we have some of those out here... not the cutest, but I might get one just to annoy dad (he doesn't like the squirrels around here )
Yep, I agree. Cute pets. Just plain mean about the squirrel though LOL (Actually I did the same with the possum and posted it to my Dad as part of his birthday gift; apparently he laughed his socks off and now has it sitting in his office - the real ones still come to his garage, eat the cat food and bother him to no end!!!!!)
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #62
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz Plushies Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by MerryFrances
i the misty puppy and the panda thing looks like a plush mystical panda! i like them all! i think has been coming up with lots of good idea's lately. i hope they make a webkinz brittany spaniel! if ganz is reading please make a brittany spaniel! it would be a good idea i would love it.when it walks make it look like this or this:bdog: pleeeeeeaaaaaase
I love have a Britanny Spaniel, why can't they make one? I LOVE the misty puppy.
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #63

dasisk is on a distinguished road

their sooooooooooooooooooooo cute
dasisk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #64
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Awwwwwwwwwww they are sooooooo cute!
I would name the red squirrel Triss
The misty puppy Misty
The pretty panda Hmmm i would have to think on that
and the border collie Jazmin

they are sooooooooooooooo cute!
love them
thanks for the heads up kevin (:
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #65
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Aww!! I definately getting the border collie to be a room mate for my collie. I think I'll name him Chase.

The misty puppy is cute too; I will probably get it.
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #66

ArtChic will become famous soon enough

AWW the squirrel is super cute and the panda is to. I'm such a ****** for a cute face and a big tail lol

oops guess i should have said softie
ArtChic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #67
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Awww! So cute!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #68
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Wow, great new pets! Especially the Border Collie (used to have one) and the Misty puppy!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #69
Dan3455

Dan3455 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: July 2010 Webkinz Plushies Revealed

I am sooo glad the boarder collie is not a estore pet its soooo cute i have to get one!!!!!1: smitten:
Dan3455 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #70

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Cute! I am really liking some of the future plushies I hope them come with some great PSI's. I ahve been on a lull recently of none that I really wanted.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: