Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #101
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz Plushies Revealed

I want to get all 4!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #102
memarsh

Smile Re: July 2010 Webkinz Plushies Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Border Collie-- cute!

Misty Puppy-- AWWW!

Pretty Panda-- also AWW! Looks like a (much cheaper ) way to get a Mystical Panda-like Webkinz!

Red Squirrel-- LOL, I think we have some of those out here... not the cutest, but I might get one just to annoy dad (he doesn't like the squirrels around here )

yeah, they are all so cuuute!!!! i can't wait to see the signature small golden retriever, but my favorite of the ones that they show the pictures of is the border collie! i have to wait two months for those? i don't think i'll stand the wait! i already have those Webkinz listed on my wishlist!!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #103
memarsh

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Yeah I almost fell off my chair at first thinking "OMG MYSTICAL PANDA PLUSH!" then I remembered it's not...but it's similar!

yeah me too, except it was about the BORDER COLLIE! i can't wait TWO MONTHS ---- i already have the border collie, misty puppy, signature deer, and signature small golden retriever on my wishlist! i can't wait until they come out!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #104
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I love both the dogs and the panda, not so much the squirrel...but awesome job GANZ!
I love the mystical panda it is looks like that panda, i can,t wait july i want to know how are looks like the gorila and the other pets.Hope the magical retriver are goig to be in plush.There are so cute

I LOVE THE MISTY PUPPY ITS DARLING AND SO IS THE BORDER COLLIE OMG THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!
..... my poor bank account...

Last edited by Unregistered; 05-03-2010 at 03:55 PM..
Old 05-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #105
uv For Hedgehogs!!
Webkinz :)

Webkinzgrl4ever is on a distinguished road

They are SO cute!!
I don't wanna wait till july to get them!
Webkinzgrl4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #106

Oreopaws03 is an unknown quantity at this point

OH MY GOSH! I just love the misty puppy so much i will be getting it this July The pretty panda is so cute although I think i will stick to the misty puppy LOL!
Oreopaws03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:40 AM   #107
Excited to be a
Banned
TrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of light

Default July Webkinz

Hi Everyone,

I just logged on for the first time in a few days to see that some of the July pets have been posted.

What caught my eye was the Purple Panda. It looks A LOT like the mystical panda. Why would they do that? I understand that it is a popular pet but they are kind of supposed to be special. I am kind of sad because I have a Mystical Panda and it took me a lot of time and effort to get one.

Anyone have any thoughts?

BTW: I did search and see if someone else had said something about this and I couldn't find anything so if there is already a thread could someone link me to it. Thanks.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgJuly Webkinz.JPG (16.9 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by TrinityTulip; 05-12-2010 at 02:47 AM..
TrinityTulip is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:46 AM   #108
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: July Webkinz

I don't think the Pretty Panda is going to be the same as the Mystical Panda. They are similar though. It's kind of like how the Sweet Tooth Tiger is similar to the Sabertooth Tiger, but the Sweet Tooth Tiger is far more valuable and special.

The Pretty Panda might be there to offer some consolation to those who don't have a Mystical Panda, just like the Black and White Cheeky Dog might offer consolation for those who don't have the Brown Cheeky Dog...

At least, that's what I think...

- Jane
jenga_jane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:49 AM   #109
Excited to be a
Banned
TrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jenga_jane
I don't think the Pretty Panda is going to be the same as the Mystical Panda. They are similar though. It's kind of like how the Sweet Tooth Tiger is similar to the Sabertooth Tiger, but the Sweet Tooth Tiger is far more valuable and special.

The Pretty Panda might be there to offer some consolation to those who don't have a Mystical Panda, just like the Black and White Cheeky Dog might offer consolation for those who don't have the Brown Cheeky Dog...

At least, that's what I think...

- Jane
That's cool and I totally support that. I just could not find any information on this pet at all. I didn't even know the name of it. lol The SweetTT/SaborTT is the perfect analogy for it too. Thank you for your reply.
TrinityTulip is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:28 AM   #110
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

I know how you feel, Im still searching for all the Magical pet's, I didn find the first one of first series, But they are simalar, its probably by the look of the're color's, but they are different!
abbyartsy78 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: