Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

i love the bamboo dress and crown
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #62

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

The little golden dog reminds me of the little siganture beagle. The plushes look almost exactly alike exept for the coloring. I LOVE the pool/slide that comes with it! Much cuter and more useful/interesting than the signature beagle's clock.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #63

karla14 is a jewel in the roughkarla14 is a jewel in the rough

i've been waiting for them to bring out a border collie. it is one of my favorite dogs
i hope they bring out a bermese mountain dog and a boxer cause i love those too!! :3
karla14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:46 PM   #64
narutoallstarz

Nagi is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

god that lack of criteria!!!
Nobody realized that the gorilla changed!!!
No offense:gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor:
Nagi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #65
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

Wow I like the first border collie picture a lot better than the second one they are going to switch it to. It went from awesome to well, a little low in quality. They also switched the piture of the gorilla a little, I liked it a lot better the way it was before. Also the regular deer you see in the image is the picture you get when you play in tournements in the tournement arena, it will go back to the signature deer picture after you are done with the arena. Either way I think these pets are a new addition to webkinz. Good job Ganz and thanks WI for letting us know.
BlazingAces is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #66
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Nagi
god that lack of criteria!!!
Nobody realized that the gorilla changed!!!
No offense:gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor::gor:
The Gorilla doesn't look any different to me, just darker. If you enlarge the image it's pretty close to the same thing. And I dunno why everyone is thinking the Border Collie is ugly. Both images are cute and I would love to own either one of them. In fact... I will own one of them.. whichever they decide to release! And as for the Misty Puppy PSI... hopefully this will continue a trend of baby themed room items so I can build a nursery with this PSI and the baby penguin PSI! Can't wait!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #67
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

Click the image to open in full size.

The border collie looks GROSS!! Its pet food looks like barf a little. Ganz, keep the origanal verson!
LabbyLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #68

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

The sig deer is the only one I'll be getting this month, though I'm a little bummed at its PSI, not too exciting. Oh well, at least it's an awesome looking plush.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:23 PM   #69

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Another Gorilla and Golden Retriever! C'mon, where's the White Tiger, Snow Leopard, or Flamingo already? Don't get me wrong, I love Golden Retrievers and Gorillas but change it up a bit! There's alot more endangered species to choose from...they got all our lists from the contest!

My fav of course is the Pretty Panda and it's PSI is so beautiful! Yes...another Panda but it is very, very cute!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #70
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

i LOVE the pretty pandas' pet item!!!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: