Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #321
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: Sigh........

Don't feel stupid. The plush IS really super cute. It's all Ganz's fault for changing the image to looking like the grudge :|
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #322
hat's up Buttercup?
Webkinz :)

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

We still have time before it is launched into Webkinz World. I would not give up hope if I were you. And Ganz has been known to change images in the past.
Syd! is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #323
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

I think they are going to change it back. Look at the food. Doesn't the little dog on the spoon look like the old one? Click the image to open in full size.
Watch "The Dog With a Bow In Her Hair", the POTM video. Doesn't the border collie look like the old one?
Click the image to open in full size.

This is the old border collie:
Click the image to open in full size.
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #324
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wouldn't worry too much. Just try to make it better by giving it a very sweet name, awesome clothing, his/her own wonderful, large room, then maybe he/she will grow on you!
ddancergirl97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #325

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

Count me in among the disappointed. I pre-ordered mine and it's too late for me, but the rest of you have a chance... save yourselves, your webbies and your money !! I would have passed on this pet if I had known Ganz was going to change it. But why ?? What was wrong with the first version ?? Man oh man, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that staff meeting !!
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #326
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

i have a feeling it will be changed back
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #327
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

Yikes! I wonder who put HIS face in the blender? xD Ether that, or it's a full moon. But I gotta say... GANZ is crazy. xD
webkinzrule2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #328
pollywannacooky

Exclamation Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

Their just plain adorable, but in the month of july, don't they already have the wooly mammoth in the eStore?
Old 06-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #329
is a Jedi

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

The new border collie image is sorta... ugly. But I like all the other ones!
Kryptonut1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #330
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

The sig. deer and small sig. golden retriever's images were changed!! Check on the webkinz pets and stuf!
skyrazor12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: