Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #311
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

Ok.............................I think he is cute.................BUT he looks NOTHING like a Webkinz!
SherbertBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #312

tootsie_pop will become famous soon enough

That's one scary Webkinz!!!
tootsie_pop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:39 AM   #313
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

wow, umm...that's...something... :/

maybe they thought the original pic looked too much like other webkinz, so they tried to make it more unique...? idk. looks like a gremlin gone wrong
Kesha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:47 AM   #314
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs down Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

Ugh, this is no border collie. This is a raccoon dog thing. I was excited when the first version came out now I'm pretty disappointed. Looks to me like this webby lost it .
BlazingAces is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:24 AM   #315
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I think the sad ugly border collie is cute(:
Labs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:36 AM   #316

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'(

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I'd say Ganz needs to hire a new doggy groomer!! The plush is sooo cute, and the image is soooooooo ugly! I think I may still get the plush, but not log it in, I wouldn't want to scare the rest of my Webkinz. Or maybe I could put it in the halloween room
get one with a stolen code
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:28 PM   #317

4pinkbear is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

No offense, but the Border Collie NEW virtual image is creepier and less realistic than the first image. I like the plushie, and the original photo, but NOT the new image. It is smaller and scarier.
4pinkbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #318
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Sigh........

PLEASE POST YOUR OPINION!

This story has a long story to it XD
I ordered a Border Collie when the image was..... what I feel...... better.
Well THANKS A TON, GANZ! Now I ordered what I did not want! The plush is like heaven, but the image is NOT what I wanted to buy!!!!
If I adopt it and I am on the Home page, what would YOU guys and girls say? I feel soooooo stupid.......
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #319

ArtChic will become famous soon enough

EEEEEEWWW!!! i loved the border collie They destroyed that poor puppy
it doesn't ever look like a webkinz i'm ashamed of you ganz
ArtChic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #320
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

Default Re: Sigh........

It is not your fault, so don't think you are stupid. Yes, the border collie is a little creepy, but I think it will grow on you. And besides, the plush is extremely cute. I have been unhappy with the online versions of my pets, but i love the plushes, so it doesn't really matter to me.

You could try canceling your order, but you might lose money because of that. I would continue to get it. The plush is adorable, you will get a new webkinz, and Ganz may end up switching the online version anyway.

Good luck!
kathstew is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: