Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #301
anting to be a GT
Webkinz :)

Divabree will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

I think that's pretty cute actually!
Divabree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #302
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Honestly, I don't like it....

I loved the Border Collie's original graphic, and I was going to get it.....but if they stick with this image, I don't think I'm going to waste $12.99

It seems Ganz is trying out a different design idea.....so Ganz, please, don't. I love Webkinz's design, and this new one, is just all wrong.....
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:59 PM   #303

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by lfsgrammy1
OH PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE BORDER COLLIE!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOOO LONG FOR THIS PET AND GANZ YOU HAD HIM (OR HER) PERFECT!

Any of you who know Border Collies I am sure you agree. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they are just kidding.:bas:
i have a border collie and you are soooooooooooooooo right
mrcobra92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:53 AM   #304
1f2b3rascalrcoon
Gifted

MAOAC12 has a spectacular aura aboutMAOAC12 has a spectacular aura about

It's not so much that it's ugly, it's just...creepy.
MAOAC12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #305
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I think they look cuter than the original.
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:01 AM   #306
call me pup =3

puplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond repute

...................................................................................
ok that's just.... plain..... creepy.....
puplover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 08:41 AM   #307
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
when i uploaded this one, the code litterally was: We're Goners
Aw! I had tears in my eyes for this one!!!!!
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:56 PM   #308
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
Ditto, my friend, ditto.

And thanks for the info about the charm necklace. That's the only part I didn't like.
Same with me.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #309
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

You know why the sad one looks so sad?

"Change me back, Ganz! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! "

Ganz, he wants you to change him so he actually looks like a Webkinz, not some unprofessional beast!
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:33 PM   #310
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

I so need pretty panda's PSI SO pretty! Love the golden dog so cool, I like all of them thanks for making these cool webkinzs!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: