Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #291
Handy the beaver.
Banned
lunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonder

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

Pray with me that Ganz will change the border collie back to normal! Gotta have that Misty Puppy, though I am not impressed with the chair or the food.
lunakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #292
ate Cloudtail's pie
Webkinz :)

mangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

The second image is just scary! I'm afraid I might have dreams about it! *shivers* I want a border collie but not if it gonna look like that! The sad image is kinda cute. And scary.
Spoiler: show
They're all scary. That was a terrible makeover! What were you thinking Ganz?
mangocake101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #293
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Ganz has done a sad job on these virtual pets and psi's, they should be ashamed.
I would accept the border collie to be cuter.
The Pretty Panda's psi has those fake looking fading rainbow Sash and W, ganz usually does a ncie fade, not a premade one.
The mist pup's psi looks cute but uncolorful, therefore uncreative. I could go through the rest, but i don't want to type all that.
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #294

Loving*Webkinz is on a distinguished road

I LOVE the pretty panda!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute and its a PANDA one of my favorite animals plus its my favorite color PURPLE!!!!!! Once again Ganz has made AMAZING new pets.
Loving*Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #295
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I think I'll still get it... the plush is DARLING and this one looks like a puppy...if they would just get rid of that SEAM-LINE or whatever dotted across his neck....
Ditto, my friend, ditto.

And thanks for the info about the charm necklace. That's the only part I didn't like.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:50 PM   #296
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Click the image to open in full size.
This is my version...wish I had the sad version before Is pent day son this one...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new version...

Last edited by username123; 06-17-2010 at 04:50 PM..
username123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:46 PM   #297
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Aw, I love all of them! I don't see what all the hype about the Border Collie image is about, I think he's cute I think the deer should be changed back though, that one and the other deer look too much alike.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #298
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

all of these are simply adorable! The pretty purple panda can be a prom queen or something with that adorable PSI dress and crown
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #299

Ceridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to behold

Haha. The new one's body is out of proportion. It's head is way to large. lol. I don't want one.
Ceridwen55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #300

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

They should stay with the old one and make the new image the Lil kinz' version of that.
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: