Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 12:34 AM   #281
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

Oh my.. Dx
I hope theres a mix up, that image turned out HORRIBLY WRONG.
:/
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 08:54 AM   #282
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I think I'll still get it... the plush is DARLING and this one looks like a puppy...if they would just get rid of that SEAM-LINE or whatever dotted across his neck....
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #283
SEE the THUNDER
Webkinz :)

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

I love the sad one, the tounge (Spelling) one.. Uh...
Crashkittenjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:28 AM   #284
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I think I'll still get it... the plush is DARLING and this one looks like a puppy...if they would just get rid of that SEAM-LINE or whatever dotted across his neck....
That's the Charm necklace. It won't be there unless you put one on your pet. So don't worry about it.
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #285
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

I have been waiting 3 YEARS for the border collie!! I probably sent out about 20 letters in my time to GANZ asking them for a border collie because I have one in real life and i really wanted a webkinz one!!! i LOVED the first one but this one is just creepy!!! D: D: D: I really hope they change it back. D:
sadlittlegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #286
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
That's the Charm necklace. It won't be there unless you put one on your pet. So don't worry about it.
Oh... duh... thanks. xD
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #287

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

I hate it when Ganz tries to make stuff "cute". (I hate it when my WW dragons wag their tails at me!) This border collie makeover was a huge mistake.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #288
Call me Blue

Blue :) will become famous soon enough

I was gonna buy it, until this......
Blue :) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:56 AM   #289
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
I don't hate the new image, its kinda cute to me, but the first one was better.
That's my opinion. If I could choose between the 1st and the 2nd, I'd choose the 1st. But I'm not totally opposed to the second.

I still plan on getting this pet, and naming it for my old dog, who was a border collie.

I really think some people on here are overreacting.

- Jane
jenga_jane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:31 PM   #290
Handy the beaver.
Banned
lunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonder

Eww! The original virtual image and the border collie in "The Dog with a Bow in her Hair" were so much cuter. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING GANZ?
lunakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: