Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 05:58 AM   #251
ponddude
Webkinz :)

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

This dod looks like it is sick or something! *shudders*
Kirmitlove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 09:43 AM   #252
Unregistered

Wink Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the border collie looks really weird online and whats with the misty puppys item a highchair but anyway the slide is pretty cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool want it sooooooooooooooooooo much shiverquiver2
Old 06-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #253

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: Border Collie image-could this be a reason?

I think there was mention that these designs might NOT be the official ones (i.e. the changes to the border collie and the like) so I'm hoping that holds true for those who really want him.

But, as far as changing him for supply and demand - or so they don't retire him? ... no. It would be too big of a risk to change what has been seen as a quite probably very popular pet to a design that is less liked just to try and keep a pet from being retired. They can make more of a plush if they so choose.

I do think it's different from the luck dragon - at least proposed - change, wherein looking at him, had they given the luck dragon GOLD eyes, he'd be the spitting image of Falcor from "The Neverending Story" and copyright suits following. (Though that doesn't explain taking out the moustache - common on most Asian-inspired flying dragons, which Falcor is).
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #254
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Border Collie image-could this be a reason?

I really don't think the new image is that bad... sure it's different from most webkinz and the first image was cuter, but I think we'll get used to it. I have a feeling sales for this are going to HUUUGGE despite the change.
pezzpezz13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #255
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

I love the pretty panda!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #256

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by meow0628
Poor collie! He looked so cute before.
yeah..... i am quite disappointed in this change....
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:47 PM   #257
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

So what I was thinking is that if all the people (mostly anyone on this thread ) That don't like it, go to the comments and suggestions, and type in "Please use the first border collie image" and send them several, if they're getting a lot maybe that's more likely to make the have it be normal.

Just a thought. What do you guys think?
That's a GREAT idea! We should totally go for it! How about that Kiwi?
meow0628 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #258

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

I did that already on all four of my accounts. Although I do hate to burst your bubble, but I'd say Ganz doesn't listen much to their general public, look when the family deluxe plan was ousted - they carried on as if no-one had kicked up a stink, and believe me a huge stink arose on that issue.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #259
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

You certainly are correct. The old one was much better, but I'm assuming the new one is just a glitch, considering it doesn't look like a webkinz at all. It'd better be one, anyway. It's better in the room than in the box, but it's still pretty gross.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #260
Olivia Hightopp
dragontamer821 is on a distinguished road

It doesn't look like anything I want in my house! CREEEEEEEEEEEEPY!!!!!!
dragontamer821 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: