Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #231
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

Well... it does look like a puppy... I might still get one... the sad image is cute!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 03:29 PM   #232
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

doesn't look that horribly bad, honestly
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #233
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

Poor collie! He looked so cute before.
meow0628 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #234
Rubyyou
Webkinz :)

Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'(

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I'd say Ganz needs to hire a new doggy groomer!! The plush is sooo cute, and the image is soooooooo ugly! I think I may still get the plush, but not log it in, I wouldn't want to scare the rest of my Webkinz. Or maybe I could put it in the halloween room
Mix35 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #235
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Border Collie image-could this be a reason?

Possibly. The first one looked like a webkinz, the second doesn't which is probably the reason. I think it's sorta cute, and I'm guessing in time people will get used to it. Rep for you
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #236
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

to be honest i think it's down right scary
chocolatelablil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #237

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

The only July pet plush I don't care for is the gorilla, the rest are so cute. However, the pet image of the border collie is baaaaaaddddd. Ganz needs to hire a new doggy groomer, cause whoever did the makeover on that poor pet needs to be fired!!! And what is with the psf? It looks like an ashtray!!! I will still get the plush of the collie, but I won't log it in - I don't want to scare all my other Webbies
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #238
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

OH PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE BORDER COLLIE!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOOO LONG FOR THIS PET AND GANZ YOU HAD HIM (OR HER) PERFECT!

Any of you who know Border Collies I am sure you agree. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they are just kidding.:bas:
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #239
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

That's a pretty unique look on it, I like it!
I mean, not the new border collie image.. but I like how you saw into it.
I, personally, was planning on buying it but now I won't. I think if that was the reason it backfired on them-- they definitely won't be snatched off shelves at all if this is the final product.
I think the border collie would have been a huuuuge money maker though. Even if it retired soon enough they would have made tons of kaching in their pocket. So I guess there are two ways to look at it?
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #240
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I'm not sure why they chose this new style over the first one. I don't like it one bit. I hope they change it before it comes out.
webkinz901 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: