Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #211
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

I think they both look cute! I like the new one better though because it is more... kid friendly. It is like a baby kinda. Like a puppy! Maybe it is just a test? I don't think know GANZ won't change it back, if they really changed it at all...
vansquez is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #212
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Doesn't look scary to me.

First pic, looks adorable

second pic, looks kinda cute.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:54 AM   #213

Avonnite is on a distinguished road

When it's sticking it's tongue out, that's the really creepy one. I don't think either of the avatars were that great, but at least the original wasn't creepy looking.

The new one is pretty bad... I think Ganz needs better graphic designers for their pets.
Avonnite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:05 AM   #214
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

When he's sad, he is cute. If I would get it, I would keep it sad

That's scary? NO, this is scary:
Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by prrety11; 06-15-2010 at 02:05 AM..
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:44 AM   #215
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
LOOK AT THIS HORRID MAKEOVER!!!!! Jasmine1919 will not be happy about this.... (she wants the border collie, but this is just scary....) A lot of people think this is a bad new avatar for the border collie. I think that if GANZ wants to sell any, they are going to NEED that avatar back to normal.

First image, the good one:

New image, the BAD one:

Here are large images. I have to say, the sad one is pretty cute though LOL (in spoilers for space reasons, the photos are HUGE)
Spoiler: show

when i uploaded this one, the code litterally was: We're Goners

See what i mean??? SCARY! This is a webkinz i am disappointed in ganz about... I REALLY hope they change it back... anyone agree?

Here are other photos, thank you clara's spoiler rumor thread for these, and thank you pokemondude for telling me about clara's.
I am kicking myself all over. I adopted the border collie when the image was CUTE.
Now my spirits are ruined.

AT least the plush is simply adorable to me.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:57 AM   #216
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I was going to buy it, though probably not now... it's.... scary.
Change it back Ganz, change it, NOW. xD
Vanilla3244 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:09 AM   #217
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Border Collie image-could this be a reason?

I know it's probably not a reason, LOL. But Avonnite does have a point..
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #218

gamergirl420 is on a distinguished road

I can see how it can be considered cute but honestly I really like the first picture a lot better. I dunno that's the one I'd want.
gamergirl420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #219
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I did that contact GANZ thing to make them switch it back XD
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #220
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by gamergirl420
I can see how it can be considered cute but honestly I really like the first picture a lot better. I dunno that's the one I'd want.
I like the first one better too, but if you stare at the 2nd one long enough, it looks normalish.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: