Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #201
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Default Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'(

Maybe we could add it to our creepy Halloween rooms??? LOL! Looks creepy!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #202
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by itsjesszica32
It's not totally hideous.. but not the most gorgeous thing in the world either.
Although, I still probably won't be buying one of those. Ganz should have at least made an effort to make it look like the Border Collie is smiling.
I didn't realize that it wasn't smiling. I'll add that to my not to buy the border collie list
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #203

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I added a few new photos
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #204
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creppe all over? Come see! :'(

Am I the only person who doesn't think the Border Collie is ugly? It looks perfectly fine to me.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #205
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

I like the new title Kiwi!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #206
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I don't think it's too bad... but there's that like, seam line or whatever it is!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #207

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: What is Black and White and Creppe all over? Come see! :'(

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Am I the only person who doesn't think the Border Collie is ugly? It looks perfectly fine to me.
don't worry you aren't alone. I changed the title so it isn't so offensive...

When i first changed the title to what it is now, instead of creepy, it said creppe LOL
Old 06-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #208
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
It's not so bad but it doesn't have the same style that the other Webkinz have, so I think they should change it back.
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #209

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

I like all these new pets and I want to get them all save the Gorilla thing. The Border Collie the second image is ugly.

I think if they are gonna make a high chair for the Misty Puppy, then they should have a baby theme.

They do need to fix the deer image.

but let's be real...that's not the only thing Ganz needs to fix.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #210

man i just can't get over how horrible ganz changed the avatar too..... sigh
maybe it is a glitch? maybe they made this first, but then changed it to the one that looks good.... not sure still....

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: