Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #191
horsesloveme11

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

I do'nt like the border collie.It does not look like a collie at all!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #192
loves Tobuscus
Webkinz :)

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'(

I just hate it But the walking version isn't too bad. It's SO unprofessional. I think they're going to change it back. Hopefully.....
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #193
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Oh man! Why do they do that? If they do with that second design they can keep it. I was going to name my border collie Emmett and dress him in the baseball outfit. I have been trying to name some pets that seem to fit the twilight characters and this one just reminded me of Emmett for some reason, but not if they go with the second one! Eep!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #194
nalacub

strawberry12 has a spectacular aura aboutstrawberry12 has a spectacular aura about

That is scary!
strawberry12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #195
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

I liked the original image, it was like.. reeealllly good.
This one.. blech.
I'll forget about getting one.
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #196
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

It's so scary, i don't think i'm gonna buy it
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #197
Call me Jessica!.

itsjesszica32 is on a distinguished road

It's not totally hideous.. but not the most gorgeous thing in the world either.
Although, I still probably won't be buying one of those. Ganz should have at least made an effort to make it look like the Border Collie is smiling.
itsjesszica32 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #198

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
I liked the original image, it was like.. reeealllly good.
This one.. blech.
I'll forget about getting one.
I know! and it looks like the one in the video.... but this new one doesn't!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #199

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

it looks like the poor dog is chained!
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #200

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721
it looks like the poor dog is chained!
that would be the charm necklace that is some glitch or something that is almost always on new pets... weird eh? but that isn't part of the dog xD
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: