Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #171
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Border Collie image-could this be a reason?

Hi guys,
I couldn't help but notice the threads about the new border collie look, but I think it's cute, while the other 75% of WI thinks it U-GLY. But I was thinking..did GANZ make it look like this to reduce the amount of buyers, so they won't have to retire it? I mean, everyone has wanted a border collie ever since webkinz was made, and now barely anyone likes the virtual. Maybe, just maybe, GANZ actually did this, so the people who want it will still get it, and they won't have to retire the poor thing, like the collie and samoyed.

Do you think this could be a reason?
Thanks,
~Pups
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #172
SEE the THUNDER
Webkinz :)

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'(

I loved the old image! GANZ. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! This is twice now!

the Minty reindeers nose,

Border Collie going from cute, to just PLAIN UGLY! NO GANZ!!

COME ON! Seriously! Make less so you can make the PIXEL PETS BETTER! gosh, i'm freaked out now, and i'm angry on what they've done!
Crashkittenjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #173
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I like the older one better, but I still think the new one's a bit cute. Esp. with it's tongue like that. xD
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #174
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ♠sara♠
it doesn't even look like a webkinz....
Point for you!!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #175
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

OK, I usually think webkinz are at least kind of cute but this....scary.
Ivie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #176
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Aww! It's so cute! The tongue is very realistic. I just wish he was smiling. (:
I think so too!
This might be one of the cutest virtuals yet!
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #177
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

That is the reason i won't be buying this one anymore. What a let down
celinab123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:07 PM   #178
SEE the THUNDER

Default Re: Border Collie image-could this be a reason?

I don't believe that reason, but its very creative. I think they tried to.. uh, i have no idea what went through their heads, to make the pixel pet like that, maybe air?
Old 06-14-2010, 04:07 PM   #179
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

I think is is the most ADORABLE image ever!
But that is possible, I guess...
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:08 PM   #180
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I think both images look great. xD
Good theory.

Last edited by stormypanda; 06-15-2010 at 09:42 PM..
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: