Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #141
I'm an enigma! Haha.
Webkinz :)

pokemondude12 is just really nicepokemondude12 is just really nice

Default Re: Change the border collie image!

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
ClaraZ25 aleardy posted.
Oh, i did not know, sorry!
pokemondude12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #142

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'(

View Post Originally Posted by pokemondude12
I wanted it so much, but the new image is ugly. Hopefully they will change it back.

Click the image to open in full size.

This is the in-room picture. Ugh... I say we get Ganz to change it back!
where did you get that??? LOL
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #143
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default [langtitle=de]Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'([/langtitle]

Why him?! Why cruel Ganz, why?!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #144

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'(

I'd say Ganz needs to hire a new doggy groomer!! The plush is sooo cute, and the image is soooooooo ugly! I think I may still get the plush, but not log it in, I wouldn't want to scare the rest of my Webkinz. Or maybe I could put it in the halloween room
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #145

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I'd say Ganz needs to hire a new doggy groomer!! The plush is sooo cute, and the image is soooooooo ugly! I think I may still get the plush, but not log it in, I wouldn't want to scare the rest of my Webkinz. Or maybe I could put it in the halloween room
Old 06-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #146
I'm an enigma! Haha.

pokemondude12 is just really nicepokemondude12 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
where did you get that??? LOL
Clara's rumor thread. He said that Ganz released it a while ago.
pokemondude12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #147
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

LOVE BOTH OF THE SIGNATURES!

I'm asking for both of those for my birthday.
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #148

here is an even CREEPYer photo....Click the image to open in full size.

i updated the front with the in room photo and that ^^^

I literally had tears in my eyes when i saw the smiling one...

Last edited by ~Kiwi~; 06-14-2010 at 01:50 PM..
Old 06-14-2010, 01:52 PM   #149

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I never planned on getting it. Ganz just ruined a future popular plush.
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #150
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Oh my god!
x pookie x is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: