Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #121
Fever32
Webkinz :)

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

I LOVE the Misty puppy PSI and the Pretty Panda PSI!!!

View Post Originally Posted by teapot05
Eeks. I really liked the first Border Collie image. It looked like the one in the music video from one of the earlier POMs. The new one looks anorexic and nothing like a border collie dog or pup. The red squirrel looks neat. I love its image, but the PSI isn't very exciting. I want that water slide for sure with the golden!!!!!!

GANZ, please go back to the original Border Collie avatar. It rocked!!!! The new one looks awful sick...
Yeah...agreed. This one's awful!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #122

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: July 2010 Webkinz' PSI & PSF Images Revealed

WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE BORDER COLLIE?????? THAT IS JUST CREPPY!!!!!! And why did you put the normal deer not the sig. deer????
The PSI's look awesome but the pets..... what the heck? especially the poor border collie....
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #123

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default What is Black and White and Creepy all over? Come see... :'(

LOOK AT THIS HORRID MAKEOVER!!!!! Jasmine1919 will not be happy about this.... (she wants the border collie, but this is just scary....) A lot of people think this is a bad new avatar for the border collie. I think that if GANZ wants to sell any, they are going to NEED that avatar back to normal.

First image, the good one:
Click the image to open in full size.

New image, the BAD one:

Here are large images. I have to say, the sad one is pretty cute though LOL (in spoilers for space reasons, the photos are HUGE)
Spoiler: show

when i uploaded this one, the code litterally was: We're Goners

See what i mean??? SCARY! This is a webkinz i am disappointed in ganz about... I REALLY hope they change it back... anyone agree?

Here are other photos, thank you clara's spoiler rumor thread for these, and thank you pokemondude for telling me about clara's.

Last edited by ~Kiwi~; 06-14-2010 at 08:17 PM..
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #124
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GANZ THINKING??? Poor border collie... :'(

This is... -shivers-

Looks like one of those neopets with a haunted paintbrush on it. -shudders-
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #125
Miley .x

goldiegirl27 is a jewel in the roughgoldiegirl27 is a jewel in the rough

thats horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible with a capital H!
i was gonna get it but if the virtual image is like that, they can 4get bout it!
goldiegirl27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #126
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I know it looks very freaky, i'm getting the Sig. Small Golden Retriever but if they change the Border Collie back to the original look I might get it later on. Maybe for Christmas but only if they change it back to this:

iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #127
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Wow. I didn't even know they changed it to that. I definatly won't get it. That just looks kreepy!
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #128
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

I absolutely LOVE abd ADORE the new image! But if it makes more people happy, I guess they should change it back.
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #129
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

It's not so bad but it doesn't have the same style that the other Webkinz have, so I think they should change it back.
Syd! is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #130
I'm an enigma! Haha.

pokemondude12 is just really nicepokemondude12 is just really nice

I wanted it so much, but the new image is ugly. Hopefully they will change it back.

This is the in-room picture. Ugh... I say we get Ganz to change it back!

Last edited by pokemondude12; 06-14-2010 at 12:55 PM..
pokemondude12 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
*pukes*, *shivers*, aw hes so cute now, bethany♥, blooglej is sad, code orange!!!, crashkittenjr was here!, dislikes, goldendoodle, grr, i think he is cute, i want my molly :(, i'm scared, ilovemymommie<3, kitties! lol!, life stinks, meow waz here!, pookie rawks!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, ♥small golden retriever♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: