Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #81
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

Yes, it appears that this is no longer available to Canadians or other people outside the US
Even I am disappointed.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #82
Packerdan205
Webkinz :)

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, it appears that this is no longer available to Canadians or other people outside the US
Even I am disappointed.
I just saw another thread and one of the people there said they had just gotten off the phone with ganz and ganz had confirmed that this is a glitch, it is supposed to be availiable to everyone.
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #83
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I just talked to Alberto at Ganz to find out if the dresser stores items and it does not. Also the bed will not be a prize and he is not sure why all items are not kinz postable. Bummer about the dresser and bed. How cheap can you be?
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:37 AM   #84
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

That is weird! I can do it and I am in ENGLAND!!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #85
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyberrtie
That is weird! I can do it and I am in ENGLAND!!
I can't. It says content not available in your area (GB)

So it looks like the Ganz representative who said it was a glitch is right. Hope it's fixed soon.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #86

RiaTabby has a spectacular aura about

I live in the UK and it worked for me. I answered the questions and got a pin-board. That was yesterday though, so is it a glitch, or can people in the UK watch it too?
RiaTabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:08 AM   #87
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RiaTabby
I live in the UK and it worked for me. I answered the questions and got a pin-board. That was yesterday though, so is it a glitch, or can people in the UK watch it too?
The glitch is that you can't watch it. I could wacth it yesterday and I'm in the UK but can't today. Apparently it is supposed to be available for everyone.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #88
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

I am in Canada and it worked on all 4 of my accounts this morning!!

Today's item was the green dresser for all 4 accounts..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:17 AM   #89
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Even I am disappointed.
I agree...I'm holding out hope it's a glitch..but the fact that it is still available in the U.S. is and not anywhere else is a big disappointment. I think Ganz really has to rethink what they are doing and the contracts they are negotiating. Their 'exclusivity' will eventually backfire and WW will become what it is promoting...U.S. exclusive....and losing the rest of the world as customers would be a pretty big blow to any company. I know there is a very large U.S. base...but the rest of the world is just that, the rest of the world...and Webkinz are not Ganz only product....and there are oodles of other online games available that are not site exclusive. Look at Club Penguin...it was a small Kelowna, BC, CANADA based company that exploded online and got the attention of Disney, who bought out the company...and they have never excluded content to anyone...Ganz is walking a tightrope...and only they can balance this situation!

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I am in Canada and it worked on all 4 of my accounts this morning!!

Today's item was the green dresser for all 4 accounts..
So you were able to watch the video? I can still click on the cat statue and get a prize, but the video content is unavailable...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #90
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

While they're fixing this glitch, I really hope they make these items kinzpostable.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: