Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 07:50 AM   #71
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

I never get my prize from the kitty on the first click. I have to click it a second time (tested on three accounts, same issue with all of them). I don't mind, but thought I'd post it here for those who say they aren't getting prizes from clicking on anything. Click the kitty once, wait a few seconds, click a second time, and hopefully you'll get a prize!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 08:03 AM   #72
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

I checked to see what the Wshop gives for the items........Not much. The bulletin board, dresser & rug only receive 1KC. The Bean Bag is 5KC...Wonder if it is a glitch or they are trying to discourage people from selling them?
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:04 AM   #73
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I have won the dresser so far on all 6 accounts, but it's worthless if you can't put anything in it I hope this is just a glitch that they will fix!
I tried to sell the dresser, to see what it is worth. It allows me to put the dresser in the "To Sell" box but it says it's only worth $1.
PegC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:12 AM   #74
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
are those bunk beds prizes?
I WISH! I love the bunk beds.
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #75
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
I checked to see what the Wshop gives for the items........Not much. The bulletin board, dresser & rug only receive 1KC. The Bean Bag is 5KC...Wonder if it is a glitch or they are trying to discourage people from selling them?
I think after people were making such a huge profit on the kinzstyle outlet sales, Ganz is really trying to limit how we can take advantage of their promotions to increase kinzcash. Understandable
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:40 AM   #76

znoball is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems this not available to Canadians (again)?
znoball is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:50 AM   #77
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by PegC
I tried to sell the dresser, to see what it is worth. It allows me to put the dresser in the "To Sell" box but it says it's only worth $1.
Oh well...after you win 20 dressers you'll have 20 KC...
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #78

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

So after watching the clip yesterday and winning prizes on all 5 of our accounts, I returned to the clubhouse today....and the clip won't play. I get a message saying the content is "Unavailable in your area (CA)". So NOT cool. Again.

I have to say I am getting very tired of these country-specific contests - especially when the rules change almost daily. *sigh*

BTW - I WAS able to get the other prize by clicking on the cat. So I'm really not sure what exactly is up.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #79

snobunny is on a distinguished road

Doesn't work for Canadians anymore (watching the advertisement and answering the questions that is). But clicking on the kitty in the corner is still awarding Canadians a prize.
snobunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #80

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by znoball
It seems this not available to Canadians (again)?
I'm having the same problem! Last night I was able to watch the movie clip and answer the questions and now today I get:

"The video is not authorized for your location (CA)"

That doesn't seem right!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: