Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 12:36 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character
Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character

Default Re: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

So far only 2 out of 4 accounts were able to get an extra prize. I'm going to go back and try again, but perhaps it's a random thing.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 12:52 PM   #32

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

AWESOME! I am so excited! New prizes!
Its a bummer if the dresser doesn't hold anything, we always need more storage.

Whats up with them not wanting us to Kinzpost stuff?! It's not fair! My DH isn't going to want any of this on his account.
mommy-o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #33
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
The cat didn't give an extra prize in either account that I have done. I watched the movie first then click on the cat (and everything else in the room) but nothing....any suggestions?
Twice when I went to the cat with someone else touching it, it didn't give a prize. I waited my turn and when the other was gone, it worked. Maybe it's programming isn't quite right and only one in the room wins at a time? Seems silly because there were multiple pets at the movie screen but very little of Ganz' programming glitches truly surprise me anymore!
My advice, keep trying or switch to a less crowded room it should (hopefully) work eventually!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #34

Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character
Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but so far I've been able to get the extra prize when I was on Google Chrome, but not on Firefox. I just retried with one account I didn't get it with initially - went back to Firefox - no extra prize; logged in with Google Chrome and did get it. So some browsers may be better than others.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #35
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm on IE and was able to get the extra prize on all our accounts. Doesn't seem like any prizes are rare or hard to get. We have at least one of everything already. I always go to an empty room for contest things.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #36

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I go into empty rooms too. I am using Firefox. It doens't look like it matters what order you do things. One one account I couldn't get the cat or anything to register my click, but got the video and 1 prize. Cleared cache (hadn't done it for the day yet). Just got back on and was able to click the cat and get my second prize.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:43 PM   #37

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

yaay! it looks awesome! can wait to go to the clubhouse!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:43 PM   #38
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Twice when I went to the cat with someone else touching it, it didn't give a prize. I waited my turn and when the other was gone, it worked. Maybe it's programming isn't quite right and only one in the room wins at a time? Seems silly because there were multiple pets at the movie screen but very little of Ganz' programming glitches truly surprise me anymore!
My advice, keep trying or switch to a less crowded room it should (hopefully) work eventually!
THANK YOU!!! After hours of getting no prize from the cat, I went to an empty room and got it!! I've now completed all four accounts, thanks to your suggestion!!!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #39

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
The cat didn't give an extra prize in either account that I have done. I watched the movie first then click on the cat (and everything else in the room) but nothing....any suggestions?
Same with me.

View Post Originally Posted by joi
THANK YOU!!! After hours of getting no prize from the cat, I went to an empty room and got it!! I've now completed all four accounts, thanks to your suggestion!!!
I tried this as well (plus logging off) and it did not work.

Last edited by tablecat; 05-25-2011 at 01:50 PM..
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:58 PM   #40
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I tried on all our family's accounts... 15 all together, and only got the bulletin board and dresser for watching the trailer. I, too, am hoping for the bed... and the magic 6 ball is pretty cute, too, from the room.

From the cat in the corner I got rugs, bean bag chairs and the cat itself.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: