Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

Our family finished watching the trailer on all our accounts. We got 1 dresser and 4 bulletin boards. Hope the bunk beds are available to win. We didn't know abot the cat. Now we will all have to do it again! Thanks for the heads up.

Oh I forgot. I know at least the bulletin board is NOT Kinz postable.

Last edited by jwe41; 05-25-2011 at 10:11 AM..
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 10:18 AM   #12

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

So far I have won a couple dressers, a beanbag chair, a couple bulletin boards, the cat statue, a beanbag chair, and the green floor rug across three accounts! Very cool prizes!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #13
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

So far the dresser and bulletin board are not kinzpostable, but the bean bag chair is.

Great prizes!!
Macaroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:30 AM   #14
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

I am not sure were to post but....
If you look closer in that picture ....
I saw a bear and a coat (i think) that i've never seen.
Are they new?
Click the image to open in full size.
Also here are the purple panda and the new dog from the comercial
Attached Images
File Type: jpg1.jpg (9.6 KB, 259 views)
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i just got the Bulletin Borad On Wall from watching the Trailer
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:37 AM   #16
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

WOW. If you click on the cat in the corner you get it O_o So cool
Attached Images
File Type: jpg2.jpg (39.0 KB, 244 views)
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #17

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I got the lime green dresser! The prizes I think are in the Judy Moody Room!

View Post Originally Posted by galbior
WOW. If you click on the cat in the corner you get it O_o So cool

Sweet! I did that and got the swirly bean rug! Thanks so much for mentioning this! Id never known otherwise
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:52 AM   #18

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

So is the purple bed not a prize to be won then? *crosses fingers and hopes that this isn't true
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:52 AM   #19
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Did 4 accts and got 2 bulletin boards, 2 cats, 1 dresser, 1 rug, 2 bean bag chairs.

I LOVE the prizes but sad if you can't kinzpost them! We don't decorate on 2 accts.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #20
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I'll have to try it out now that I'm not answering Looney Tunes any more .
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: